Composite salt spray chamber> Also known as the programmable compound salt spray tester, it breaks through the concept of the traditional salt spray chamber. ) The function of salt spray test provides test environments such as idiosyncratic corrosion and filiform corrosion, and has test environments such as hot air drying, damp heat, forced drying, and salt spray. Compared with the traditional salt spray chamber, the effect of salt spray, drying, damp heat and other cyclic corrosion on the product is more realistic, because the product is transported, stored and used in a dry and wet environment, so the accelerated corrosion test machine should be more suitable This kind of environment is actually simulated, and foreign research also shows that cyclic corrosion is not close to outdoor corrosion in terms of corrosion rate, structure, and form, and has an excellent correlation with outdoor corrosion, and it is included in the common test category. Many tests in the automotive industry require multi-step polymerization. Combine salt spray, drying, and moist heat cycles.
Principle of compound salt spray test chamber:>
1. Aerosol effect: During the aerosol effect period, the compound salt spray test chamber is only used for general salt spray testing.
2. Low-temperature drying function: During the low-temperature drying period, the blower motor sends the indoor air through the air heater, and then enters the chamber to form a low-temperature drying condition. The temperature of the chamber is controlled by the electric heater and the air heater. to control.
3. Moisture effect in the body: During the moisture effect period in the body, by blowing hot water vapor into the chamber to keep the chamber at 100% air humidity, the electric heater of the gas steam boiler maintains a programmed transaction Chamber temperature.
4. Water removal function: During the water removal function, the test box discharges water vapor out of the box through air extrusion.
Features of composite salt spray chamber:>
1. The equipment structure design is advanced and reasonable, and the supporting products and functional components are at the domestic advanced level, which can meet the long-term stable, safe and reliable test requirements. Moreover, it is convenient to use, operate and maintain, has a long service life, is beautiful in appearance, and has a good user interface, which makes the user's operation and monitoring simpler and more intuitive.
2. The main components of the equipment are selected from high-quality products from well-known international and domestic brand manufacturers to ensure the quality and performance of the complete machine.
3. The equipment breaks through the concept of the traditional salt spray chamber. In addition to the usual salt spray corrosion function, it also has the function of alternating (cyclic) salt spray test, and has test environments such as salt spray, damp heat, and freezing. Compared with the traditional salt spray chamber, the effect of salt spray, drying, humid heat, freezing and other cyclic corrosion on the product is more realistic, because the product is transported, stored and used in a dry and wet environment, so the accelerated corrosion testThe machine should be able to simulate this environment more realistically, and foreign studies have also shown that cyclic corrosion is very close to outdoor corrosion in terms of corrosion rate, structure, and form, and has an excellent correlation with outdoor corrosion, and is included in commonly used tests In this field, more and more tests in the automotive industry require multi-step cycles that combine salt spray, drying, moist heat, and freezing.
4. Two-layer sample placement design inner box. In order to improve the performance of the test chamber, two-layer sample placement is specially designed. The upper layer can be used for some small pendant tests and standard sample tests, and the lower layer can be used for relatively large three-dimensional tests. The testing of three-dimensional parts greatly increases the available area of the test box.
5. Two-stage air inlet pressure reduction ensures stable spray air pressure.
6. Imported anti-clogging nozzles are corrosion-resistant, small in size and have uniform settlement.
7. Complete protection functions (water shortage, overhumidity, overload, etc.) and equipped with audio, alarm, and shutdown functions.
8. Saturate the compressed air for spraying to ensure stable test environmental conditions and effectively prevent nozzle clogging.
The compound salt spray test usually includes three parts, the salt spray test stage, the humidity test stage, and the dry test stage. >
Salt spray test stage: Generally speaking, in addition to nacl (sodium chloride), electrolytes containing other chemicals can also be used to simulate acid rain or other industrial corrosion.
Humidity Test Phase: Testing procedures typically require high humidity conditions, with relative humidity requirements of 95-100%.
Drying test stage: During the sample drying stage, the relative humidity is generally ≤30%.
Judgment of composite salt spray test standard results:>
The function must be normal. If the product function fails or the performance parameters exceed the design margin, it is unqualified;
Any structural physical properties that are reduced by more than 25% due to corrosion are considered unqualified (including but not limited to important product parameters such as yield strength, hardness, penetration strength, quality, and bending resistance);
There should be no corrosion on the exposed surface, no corrosion on the coating and the substrate, and no bubbles, cracks or other adverse phenomena that would affect the appearance of the product.
For non-exposed surfaces, the substrate should not be corroded, the corrosion depth of the coating should not exceed 5% of the surface, and the corrosion area should not exceed 10%;
Comparison between compound salt spray test and neutral salt spray test:>
Compound salt spray test and neutral salt spray test are both common methods for testing the corrosion resistance of materials or products, but they differ in test conditions and test results.
1. Test conditions
The test solution of the neutral salt spray test is 5% (MISSING) sodium chloride aqueous solution, with a pH value of 6.5-7.2, a temperature of 35°C, and a humidity of 95%. (MISSING) and compound salt spray testBased on the neutral salt spray test, sulfur vapor and nitrogen oxide are added to simulate a more severe corrosive environment.
The neutral salt spray test is mainly used to test the corrosion resistance of general anti-corrosion materials and coatings, while the compound salt spray test is more suitable for testing high-demand products, such as parts and coatings in automobiles, electrical appliances, aerospace and other industries. The corrosion resistance of the layer. In terms of test results, the compound salt spray test is more corrosive and can more realistically simulate the corrosion situation in the actual use environment, so the evaluation of the corrosion resistance of the product is more accurate.
In general, both neutral salt spray test and compound salt spray test are effective testing methods, but there are differences in test conditions and test results. Which method to choose should be evaluated based on actual needs.
YWX/Q-010X composite salt spray fully meets the relevant requirements of IOS 2423.18, IEC 60068-2-11, GMW 14872, TCSAE 71, VCS 1027-1449, PV 1210 and other standards. By simulating conditions commonly encountered in the natural environment, such as salt spray, hot air drying, humidity, low temperature, etc., they can be combined and cycled in any order to conduct tests. It is mainly used to test items used in drastically changing environments such as: automotive parts, aviation Equipment, building materials, coating electroplating, electrical equipment, etc.