Dustproof Test Chamber> also known as Dustproof Level Test Equipment> is suitable for welders, electronic equipment, electrical products, auto lights, motorcycles, chemical plants and other parts and components Anti-fouling test of the material, and then check the shell sealing performance of the goods GB4208-93 shell protection level IP5X/IP6X anti-fouling test.
The key to the dustproof test chamber> is to simulate the damage of wind and sand temperature to hardware locks, auto parts, hydraulic seals and power engineering surface lamps.
Dust-proof test chamber> Use a powerful centrifugal fan to increase the sand and dust with a necessary concentration value, blow out the surface of the test product with the necessary water flow, and then comment on the effect of preventing the penetration of floating dust particles under the effect of being exposed to dry sand or filled with dust air Effect Ability. Ability to prevent gravel corrosion or clogging, as well as storage and handling capabilities.
Principle of dust-proof test chamber:>
1. Dust-proof test chamber> Equipped with vacuum packaging components and electronic devices;
2. Dust-proof test chamber> The main control panel uses a PLC system to control the LCD display and select the working time of the Chinese display information;
3. Fully automatic vibration replacement and vibration termination time;
4. Fully automatic replacement of dust blowing centrifugal fan time;
5. Operable dust blowing centrifugal fan, smoke vibration and total test time;
6. The control panel has the following random setting operation functions
(1) Dust blowing time (stop, blow): continuous, periodic time dust blowing randomly selects time setting
(2) Vibration time: Automatic replacement of vibration and end vibration time, vibration time 99 minutes, 59 seconds adjustable
(3) Predict test time: Test time: max99 minutes 59 minutes
(4) Connect the power supply: off-on-off-off-off
7. No fuse overload protector, overheating, load, and leakage.
Structural advantages of dust-proof test chamber:>
1. Dust-proof test box> is produced and processed with high-quality raw materials. The surface of the box and the door wall are made of high-quality thick steel plates. The surface electrostatic induction color electrostatic spraying solution has harmonious color matching, curved design scheme, and wire frame Naturally smooth.
2.Dust-proof test chamber>There is a detachable dust replacement device at the bottom, which can easily replace the applied dust 100%.
3. The raw material of the inner tank is made of high-quality stainless steel plate. The design scheme is a closed indoor space, and the sealing test of the shell can be carried out according to the test piece. The indoor test frame and its accessories are made of stainless steel, and the design scheme is effective.
4. There is a large window on the tailgate and lighting equipment in the box. During the experiment, the experimental situation in the room can be clearly checked and the test piece can be seen clearly. The tailgate adopts two layers of rubber sealing strips, which are tightly sealed and convenient for power switch. In the box there is a very designed device to place the test product.
5. Install a unique sand and dust test chamber to ensure that the smoke does not stick to the inner wall of the chamber and solidify. The working time of the equipment is adjustable and can be automatically replaced.
6. Under the premise of meeting the national industry standards, the sand and dust test chamber has stable characteristics at all levels, which is basically more applicable and more conducive to operation. The sand and dust test chamber is easy to install and use, and most of them do not require daily maintenance.
7. Dust-proof test chamber> is equipped with a vertical dust circulation system to rotate, and talcum powder is used as smoke. The smoke is blown into the air supply mode channel through the centrifugal fan at the bottom of the tube, and then diffused evenly through the air outlet guide plate at the upper end of the device. Smoke can be evenly floated in the test chamber by circulating air flow. According to the volume of the test chamber per cubic meter, the amount of talcum powder used is 2kg, and the application frequency shall not exceed 20 times. Stainless steel plate centrifugal impeller drives smoke and dust. Air vent deflector.
8. A laboratory that can conduct sand and dust tests at this stage. There are natural environment reliability and electromagnetic compatibility test management centers, aerospace natural environment reliability tests and testing institutions, etc.
Dustproof test method of dustproof test chamber:>
1. The protection level is IP5X. In normal use, the shell of type A specimens whose internal air pressure is lower than the surrounding atmospheric pressure should be provided with an air extraction hole close to easily replaceable parts, and a hose should be used to connect the air extraction hole on the specimen to the vacuum. Connect the system's exhaust ports.
2. The protection level is IP5X. If the product standard clearly stipulates that the product is a B-type specimen whose internal air pressure is lower than the surrounding atmospheric pressure during normal use, the product under inspection will not be evacuated during the IP5X test. If the product standard If there is no clear regulation, the inspected products are regarded as Class A enclosures, and vacuum pumping is required when performing IP5X tests. Place the sample according to the required position specified in the sample technical conditions.
3. For samples with a protection level of IP6X, whether it is a type A sample or a type B sample, the casing must be vacuumized.
Technical advantages of dustproof test chamber:>
1. Dustproof test chamber> is suitable for IP5 and IP6X dustproof level testing of products;
2.Dust-proof test chamber>The door is equipped with a transparent observation window (tempered glass material), and the box is equipped with LED lighting to facilitate observation of internal inspection conditions;
3. There is a dust-replaceable device at the bottom of the Dust-proof test chamber> to facilitate the replacement of the dust used;
4. Dust-proof test chamber> is equipped with a heating system: a heater is installed in the circulating air duct to avoid the condensation of dust, and a pipe-type mica sheet heating ring ensures stable heat;
5. Dust-proof test chamber> is equipped with a vacuum system: equipped with vacuum pump, vacuum meter, air filter, flow meter and connecting pipe.
SC-015 dust-proof test chamber (sand dust test chamber or sand dust test chamber) is used for electronic and electrical products, lamps, electrical cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and other products to simulate dust climate Under the conditions, the physical and other related properties of the product are tested. After testing, verification is used to determine whether the performance of the product meets the requirements, so as to facilitate product design, improvement, verification and factory inspection. Comply with IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2: 2013 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code), GB4208 clauses and Figure 3 and GB7000.1 Lamps Part 1: General Requirements and Tests 9.2.1, 9.2. 2 and the requirements of Figure 6, GB2423.37-89 (Test L: Dustproof test method), IOS 4942.2-93 (low-voltage equipment protection level), IP5X and IP6X dustproof level tests can be carried out on the sample.