Aatcc 127 ISO 811 Hydrostatic Head Pressure Tester for Fabric Non Woven Textile
This tester is suitable for measuring the water resistance of fabrics when hydrostatic pressure is applied to the fabrics in a fixed period. Hydrostatic pressure test method for testing tight fabrics (such as canvas, tarpaulin, sheet cloth, tent cloth, rainproof clothing cloth, polymer materials, etc.) and coated fabrics against water seepage.
The resistance that water encounters through the fabric is expressed in terms of the hydrostatic pressure that the fabric is subjected to. Under standard atmospheric conditions, one side of the specimen is subjected to a continuously rising water pressure until water seeps in three places, and the pressure is recorded over time.
The surface water pressure of the fabric is used to represent the negative force encountered by water passing through the fabric. Under standard atmospheric pressure conditions, one side of the sample is subjected to a continuously rising water pressure until there are three still waters, and the pressure at this time is recorded. .
Holding pressure method:
Under the specified conditions, one side of the coated fabric sample to be tested is subjected to continuously rising water pressure until the specified water pressure value is reached. Observe whether penetration occurs for a specified time or continue to pressurize until penetration occurs.
1. Control system: Omron PLC+touch screen control
2. Range: ordinary hydrostatic pressure of 20--30 meters, high pressure of 60 meters of water column, and a maximum of 100 meters of water column pressure can be customized.
3. Accuracy: the highest accuracy in China, the high pressure can reach the centimeter level control accuracy, and the pressure accuracy of 5mm can generally be achieved.
4. Control: The test process is programmable, and an action can be repeated many times. The test can be programmed according to any standard requirements, and the test water temperature can reach any standard required temperature.
5. Standard: meet the requirements of any hydrostatic pressure test standard (the premise of suitable model selection in our company)
Compliant with standards: ISO 811/1420, BS EN 20811/3321/3324 DIN 53886 AFNOR GO7-057 ERT 120-1, 160-0 AATCC 127 IOS 4744 FZ/T 01004 and other hydrostatic test standards