Hand-held spectrometer is a spectral analysis instrument based on XRF (X Ray Fluorescence, X-ray fluorescence) spectral analysis technology. Composed of light pipes, detectors, CPU and memory, due to its portability, high efficiency, portability, and accuracy, it has important applications in the fields of alloys, ores, the environment, and consumer goods.
Handheld The spectrometer> requires high resolution and signal-to-noise ratio, better intensity accuracy and wavelength accuracy, as well as anti-interference and excellent instrument stability. In the instrument software, it is required to be able to perform derivative Complicated mathematical calculations such as , deconvolution, etc., can calculate the similarity between spectra, pattern recognition analysis, support multivariate correction analysis and user-built spectral library and search.
Hand-held spectrometer is a spectral analysis instrument based on XRF spectral analysis technology. When an X-ray collides with an atom, an electron in the inner layer is expelled and a hole appears, which makes the entire atomic system in an unstable state. When the electron in the outer layer jumps to the hole, a photoelectron is generated, and the photon that is knocked out may be Another secondary photoelectron that is absorbed and expelled from the outer layer occurs Auger effect, also known as secondary photoelectric effect or non-radiation effect. The ejected secondary photoelectrons are called Auger electrons. When the electrons in the outer layer jump into the hole in the inner layer, the energy released is not absorbed by the atom, but released in the form of photons, and X-ray fluorescence is generated, and its energy is equal to the energy difference between the two energy levels. Therefore, the energy or wavelength of ray fluorescence is characteristic and has a one-to-one correspondence with elements. According to Moseley's law, as long as the wavelength of fluorescent X-rays is measured, the type of element can be known, which is the basis of qualitative analysis of fluorescent X-rays. In addition, there is a certain relationship between the intensity of fluorescent X-rays and the content of the corresponding elements, and based on this, the quantitative analysis of elements can be carried out. The X-ray detector converts the optical signal of the X-ray characteristic line of the sample element into an electrical signal that is easy to measure to obtain the characteristic information of the element to be measured.
1. On-site detection, fast and non-destructive, no need to send it to the laboratory, greatly improving efficiency
2. The analysis speed is much faster than that of a desktop spectrometer, only a few seconds Analysis results can be displayed in seconds
3. Small size, light weight, easy to carry
Handheld spectrometer's applications are very wide, involving: electric power, petrochemicals, archaeology, metal processing, pressure vessels, waste material recycling, aerospace, geological exploration, mine surveying and mapping, mining, ore sorting, mineral trade, metal smelting, environmental monitoring, Soil monitoring, toys, clothing, shoes and hats, electronic products and many other fields. >
Handheld spectrometers can be roughly divided according to their applications: alloy analyzers, ore analyzers, soil/environment analyzers, RoHS analyzers, etc. Generally, the element range that can be analyzed by an analyzer is: Mg~U.
5. Operation: >
1. Avoid leaving the handheld spectrometer in the sun for a long time during operation, because this will easily damage the liquid crystal. If the display is damaged, the ambient humidity should be between 0-95%. Do not place it in an environment with liquids or corrosive solvents, as this will cause great damage.
2. When replacing the detection window, it must be cleaned in a dust-free environment to prevent dust intrusion. Also cover the detector window to prevent dust from entering, and replace it quickly.
3. If there is sticky glue in the handheld spectrometer that needs to be cleaned, try to use gauze dipped in a small amount of alcohol and wipe it gently around the small holes. Remember, never insert any object into the detector, as this may damage the detector and cause significant losses.
4. If there is dirt or dust on the surface of the handheld spectrometer, first blow it away with compressed air, and then use a small piece of wet gauze to clean it thoroughly. Never use a rough cloth to clean it. to avoid damage.
5. The touch screen of the handheld spectrometer is made of sensitive electronic devices. It should be cleaned regularly with soft, lint-free microfiber cloth. Do not use detergent or liquid cleaning products for cleaning, as this may scratch the screen. hurt.
The daily maintenance and upkeep of the instrument is a very important matter, because daily maintenance and upkeep are related to the life of the instrument. If it is properly maintained, When holding a spectrum analyzer, it can not only increase its service life and ensure work quality, but also allow workers to improve work efficiency at work.
Then the handheld spectrum analyzer must first start with the operation and use, avoid frequently turning on the light and pulling the trigger in a short period of time; do not insert sharp objects into the detector; press the screen gentlyClick to avoid damage to the LCD display; the instrument needs to be fixed to prevent it from being dropped, and to avoid damage to the metal beryllium window and precision components; it is forbidden to delete any programs, folders, documents, etc. of the device.
So what precautions should be taken when maintaining the handheld spectrum analyzer?
1. When cleaning the dirt or dust on the surface of the instrument, first blow off the dust on the surface and then wipe it (soft gauze);
2. When the handheld spectrometer is in operation, it is strictly forbidden to delete the Any programs, folders, and documents are strictly prohibited from using USB drives (U disks) with viruses;
3. The handheld spectrum analyzer uses X-rays, and the instrument cannot be pointed at anyone when measuring. Nor can a certain part of the body be reported in the beam;
4. The instrument needs to replace the window diaphragm in a clean and dust-free environment to prevent dust from entering the detector window;
5. Hand-held spectrum The X-ray tube and detector in the analyzer are precision components, and it is strictly forbidden to collide with the instrument;
6. Hand-held spectrum analyzers can not squeeze the computer screen;
7. Dedicated personnel. The equipment should be stored in a dry environment, and the instrument should not be stored in the sun for a long time to prevent damage to the LCD display, and it is forbidden to store it in fog, liquid and corrosive solvents;
8. At any time, it is forbidden to put any Inserting an object into the detector will cause damage to the detector and invalidate the warranty;
9. The battery charging pressure of the handheld spectrometer is 220W AC, and it is strictly forbidden to use 380V AC. It is forbidden to use other chargers to charge the battery, and disassembly is prohibited Battery;
10. The handheld spectrum analyzer battery can be stored for a long time and needs to be charged once a year;