The scientific name of
Dust-proof testing equipment> is the sand and dust test chamber. It tests whether the product meets the IP protection level standard by simulating the free fall of dust without simulating an environment with wind speed.
Dust-proof testing equipment is suitable for testing the shell sealing performance of products, and is mainly used for testing at the two levels of IP5X and IP6X specified in the shell protection grade standard. It mainly simulates the damage caused by sandstorm weather to locks, automobile and motorcycle parts, seals, power instruments and other products.
Working principle of dustproof testing equipment:>
A fan drives a certain concentration of sand and dust to blow over the surface of the test sample at a certain flow rate. The test samples are tested for their ability to prevent the penetration effect of dust particles and the abrasion or blocking effect of gravel when exposed to dry sand or a dust-filled atmosphere. and the ability to store and operate.
What is the purpose of dust testing? >
The purpose of the dust-proof test is to prevent dust from entering and affecting the normal use of the product. This test has standard requirements. The test should be conducted in a sand and dust-proof box. The powder circulation pump in the closed test box can be replaced by other methods that can suspend the talc powder. The talc powder should be filtered through a metal square hole sieve with a wire diameter of 50µm and a sieve size of 75µm. The dosage of talc powder is 2kg per cubic meter of sand and dust test box volume, and the number of uses must not exceed 20 times. In addition, the selection of this talc powder must also comply with various regulations on human health and safety.
The purpose of the dustproof test is to use the pressure difference to draw the air in the box into the dust test chamber to be tested. The air extraction volume is 80 times the volume of the tested shell. The air extraction speed shall not exceed 60 times the shell volume per hour. The pressure difference shall not exceed 2Kpa, if the pumping speed is 40 times to 60 times the shell volume per hour, the test will last for 2 hours.
Features of dustproof testing equipment:>
1. Suitable for level 1-6 dustproof testing of products.
2. There is a dust-replaceable device at the bottom, which can easily replace used dust.
3. There is an air extraction tube inside the box, which can complete the vacuuming action on the sample (the sample needs to reserve air extraction holes)
4. Preset test time: The maximum test time is 99 hours and 59 minutes.
5. Vacuum system: Equipped with vacuum pump, vacuum gauge, air filter, flow meter and connecting pipes.
Casing material of dustproof testing equipment:>
①The shell is made of domestic steel plate.All inner boxes and turntables are made of SUS304# stainless steel plate, the surface is painted, beautiful and durable, and will not rust after long-term use.
② There is a transparent observation window (tempered glass material) on the door, and a transparent observation window inside the box. The LED internal test is convenient for observing the lighting.
③The 7-inch touch screen is the core control system + Panasonic PLC.
④The base of each type of equipment is equipped with four brake wheels, which are easy to move and fix.
Dustproof test equipment has two IP dustproof test methods:>
1. When the air pressure in the box is lower than the surrounding atmospheric pressure, due to the thermal cycle effect, use a vacuum pump to keep the pressure lower than the atmospheric pressure. The exhaust air should be connected to the hole specially set for the test.
2. When the air pressure inside the shell is the same as the surrounding atmospheric pressure, the shell to be tested is placed in the test chamber in the normal working position, but is not connected to the vacuum pump. The drain hole that is open under normal circumstances should remain open during the test. The duration of the test 8h.
①. Clean the sample shell and try to avoid bringing dust into the test chamber.
②. Place the sample in the middle of the interior. If power-on test is required, turn on the power of the sample.
③. Pour the talcum powder that has been screened into the box, pay attention to the dust consumption is generally 2 kg/m3, and close the box door.
④. To start the equipment, you will need to set the test parameters, such as power-on time, vibration time, dust blowing time, etc.
⑤ After the test, wait for the dust to stand for 30 minutes before opening the door and taking out the sample for inspection. Be careful not to open the door of the box immediately, to avoid dust gushing out of the box and causing environmental pollution in the laboratory.
Standard technical parameters of dustproof test equipment:>
1. Inner box size: about length 800*depth 800*height 800mm
2. Outer dimensions: approx. length 1250* depth 1050* height 1755mm
3. Standard wire diameter of metal screen: 50um
4. Standard spacing between lines: 75um
5. Talcum powder dosage: 2～4kg/m³
6. Test dust: dry talc powder
7. Powder spraying and dust reduction method: free dust reduction
8. Total vibration and test time 0-999999min (adjustable)
9. Timing accuracy: ±1 second
10. Vacuum gauge range: 0-10Kpa (adjustable)
Precautions for dustproof test equipment:>
1. When an internal fault occurs, stop heating immediately and give a fault prompt to indicate that an internal fault has occurred;
2. After the test, first turn off the running switch and then turn off the main switch. Open the door to takePay attention to sand and dust rushing out when sampling;
3. The air temperature in the dustproof testing equipment should be high enough to ensure that the relative humidity in the box reaches 25% or lower. Put the samples at room temperature into the test chamber in the normal use position or in accordance with relevant regulations when they are unpackaged, unpowered, and ready for use. If multiple samples are included, care should be taken not to touch each other and not to block dust from each other;
4. Inject dust into the test chamber to maintain the specified dust concentration within the specified injection time or throughout the test period; after the condition test is over, the sample remains in the test chamber until the dust settles completely;
5. The sample volume should not exceed 25% of the test chamber volume, and the sample base should not exceed 50% of the horizontal area of the test chamber working space.
SC-015 dust-proof test chamber (sand dust test chamber or sand dust test chamber) is used for electronic and electrical products, lamps, electrical cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and other products to simulate dust climate Under the conditions, the physical and other related properties of the product are tested. After testing, verification is used to determine whether the performance of the product meets the requirements, so as to facilitate product design, improvement, verification and factory inspection. Comply with IEC60529:1989 +A1:1999 +A2: 2013 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP Code), GB4208 clauses and Figure 3 and GB7000.1 Lamps Part 1: General Requirements and Tests 9.2.1, 9.2. 2 and the requirements of Figure 6, GB2423.37-89 (Test L: Dustproof test method), IOS 4942.2-93 (low-voltage equipment protection level), IP5X and IP6X dustproof level tests can be carried out on the sample.