What is the waterproof standard of the immersion test device?>
The IP (INGRESS PROTECTION) protection level system is Drafted by IEC (INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL COMMISSION), electrical appliances are classified according to their dust-proof and moisture-proof characteristics. The IP protection level is composed of two numbers. The first number indicates the level of protection against dust and intrusion of foreign objects by the electrical appliance (the foreign objects referred to here include tools, human fingers, etc. are not allowed to come into contact with the live parts of the electrical appliance. To avoid electric shock), the second number indicates the airtightness of the electrical appliance against moisture and water immersion, and the larger the number, the higher the protection level. The IPX7 immersion tank test box is an instrument used to test the airtightness and waterproof performance of the product. Application fields Electronic products can reach level 7 waterproof, such as: mobile phones, tablets, smart bracelets and other products.
IPX7 waterproof test level description:>
Prevent water immersion during immersion, and resist the effects of immersion in water up to 1 meter deep for 30 minutes
Implementation standards :
It can meet international and national standards such as GBT 4208-2017, IEC 60529:2013, ISO 20653-2013, GB7000.1-2015, etc.
The waterproof standard of the immersion test device: It means that it can prevent the impact of short-term immersion in water. After being immersed in water with a specified pressure for a specified period of time, the amount of water entering the shell will not have any impact. Put the product into the water of the test tank and soak it for 30 minutes. Then take it out of the water and observe whether the mobile phone has water or mist. If the product has no harmful effects, it is qualified.
Experimental conditions for water immersion test device: >
1. The lowest point of the shell with a height less than 850mm should be 1000mm lower than the water surface;
2. The high point of the shell with a height equal to or greater than 850mm should be 150mm lower than the water surface;
3. The test duration is 30min;
4. The difference between the water temperature and the sample temperature shall not be greater than 5 degrees Celsius.
Characteristics of the water immersion test device>
1. Outer box material: All are made of high-quality (t=1.2mm) A3 steel plate CNC machine tool processing, and the outer shell surface is sprayed with plastic treatment, more smooth and beautiful;
2. Inner box material: imported high-grade stainless steel (SUS304)
3. Insulation material: rigid polyurethane foam + glass fiber
4. Door insulation material : Glass fiber cotton
5. Rotary workTable: The table top is made of PVC hard board (corrosion-resistant)
6. The parts in contact with water are made of stainless steel or copper material
7. The function of automatically lifting the water surface.
Experimental conditions of ipx7 waterproof test box:>
1. The low point of the shell with a height less than 850mm should be 1000mm lower than the water surface;
2. Height The high point of the shell equal to or greater than 850mm should be 150mm lower than the water surface;
3. The test duration is 30min;
4. The difference between the water temperature and the sample temperature should not be greater than 5K. If the sample needs to be tested while it is powered and/or in operation, the relevant product standards may separately stipulate this requirement
How to perform the IPX7 waterproof test for watches?>
The IPX7 waterproof test of watches actually conducts IP waterproof testing on watch test samples. Through the test, it is determined whether the product meets the IPX7 waterproof level standard requirements.
Clean the casing of the test sample watch, and then put it into the box of the IPX7 waterproof test instrument. The soaking time is 30 minutes. After the test time is completed, take out the test sample for observation and record the results. Although the level 7 waterproof test method is simple, it is not simple at all.
Watch waterproof test process:>
①Add water to the device until it reaches the standard water level. Be careful not to completely fill the water tank. If the water tank is full, , water will overflow when placing the sample.
②Before the test, clean the test sample first to avoid bringing impurities into the water.
③ Bind the test sample with nylon rope or steel chain, and then slowly put the test sample into the water.
④ Hang the other end of the tie rope on the hook of the inner tank to facilitate sampling;
⑤ The test time is 30 minutes. During the test, you can observe the test conditions in the water tank through the glass. After the test time is up , You can take out the sample by yourself, observe and record the test results;
⑥The test is over; if the water quality is polluted, turbid, or if it is not used for a long time, you can choose to drain the water tank.
How to choose a suitable IPX7 waterproof test machine>
First, confirm which waterproof level test your product needs, read more parameters or directly contact customer service for consultation Whether it is suitable for you.
Secondly, it is the size of the ipx7 waterproof test device. The quantity you need to test, whether it is a small amount or a large amount, its conventional dimensions are: 600*600*600mm, 800*800*800mm, 1000*1000*1000mm , 1200*1200*1200mm, etc. The cabinet can be selected according to the amount of daily testing, of course, it can also be customized according to user needsof.
Another point is that the ipx7 waterproof test device has two different functions, namely electric lift type and electric traverse. Is the product you are testing a small sample or a large sample? If you are testing large samples, you can provide customers with one with electric function, so that large samples can be easily placed and taken out. On the contrary, for small samples, you can choose conventional instruments.
JL-X waterproof testing system is designed and manufactured according to standards such as GB7000.1, GB4208, IEC60529, IEC60598, IOS-2423.2, IEC60335 and IEC 60034-5.
JL-X includes the following levels: IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX7 and IPX8 (refer to IEC60529 page 51). This equipment is widely used by authoritative testing institutions for testing electronic and electrical products such as LED lamps; it is also used by relevant quality control departments for waterproof testing of enclosure protection levels.