1. What is the IK protection level test?>
IK refers to the impact protection of the equipment shell Level, usually the protection requirements of IK and IP appear together. For outdoor electronic equipment, whether it is overhead, buried or ordinary outdoor placement, it needs to have corresponding IP and IK requirements. The IK level is the pendulum freedom in joules. The specific reference standard is the protection level of the electrical equipment shell against external mechanical impact (IK code).
Second, IK protection level test purpose>
The purpose of the IK protection level test is to prove that the product shell will not cause damage to the interior of the product when it encounters a collision. This standard only stipulates that the intended use can meet the requirements of the corresponding product standards in any other respects, and from the material and process From this point of view, under normal conditions of use, the enclosure should ensure the indicated protection level. Tests to be carried out to confirm that enclosures comply with the requirements of this standard.
3. Scope of application of IK level>
1. Computers: computers, display screens, hosts, computer components, medical equipment and other precision instruments; > 2. Electronic communication: mobile phones, radio frequency devices, electronic communication components, etc.;
3. Electrical appliances: home appliances, lamps, transformers and other electrical appliances;
4. Others: packing boxes , transportation equipment, etc.
Fourth, the verification of the mechanical impact protection test>
During the test, the tested shell should be installed on a rigid support base according to the manufacturer's instructions. When a collision force corresponding to the protection level of the tested enclosure is directly applied to the support base, if the displacement occurs is less than or equal to 0.1mm, the support base is considered to have sufficient rigidity. Other installation and support methods that are suitable for the product can be specified in the relevant product standards, such as in the relevant 20138 Protection level of electrical equipment enclosures against external mechanical impact (IK code).
V. Test methods and test standards>
Electrical equipment shells are usually made of plastic, metal, glass and other materials, and are often subjected to impact, extrusion and other forces. If the shell is not enough or damaged during use, it may cause a short circuit or leakage of electricity inside the electrical appliance, resulting in serious accidents such as electric shock and fire.
Therefore, the impact test of electrical equipment shell can help to detect the strength, toughness and wear resistance of the shell, so as to ensure that the electrical equipment can remain intact when subjected to external impact, and prevent damage and leakage.
1. Test equipment
1) IK vertical impact testing machine
2) Test purpose
Used for household and similar electronic and electrical product equipment and its accessories and similar The shell and lamps of the equipment are tested for impact resistance to evaluate the safety performance and strength level of the product
3) Test principle
According to the test Ehc: vertical drop hammer, the impact element falls freely through the conduit at a certain height, Impact the sample in the vertical direction, through the conversion of gravitational potential energy to kinetic energy, to achieve the purpose of impact testing on the sample.
4) Test device
The impact element can be guided by a tube with negligible constraints. The guide tube should not come into contact with the sample and keep the hammer free to fall. In order to reduce friction, the length of the impact element should not be less than the diameter, and maintain a proper gap with the pipe.
2. The spring impactor consists of three parts.
A. Shell. Consists of housing, impact element guide and release mechanism and parts fixed to these components.
B. Impact components. Includes hammer head, hammer shaft and striking handle.
C. Release the cone.
Equipment packaging size: about: 450×120×120 (mm) W×D×H, equipment weight: 3kg
6. Test standards>
1. Test requirements: When specifying the IK protection level test
1) You must know how to install the object under test, the requirements for ventilation conditions, the number and distribution of impact hammers and the impact hammers corresponding to each level
2) Knowing the application of IK codes Generally, the degree of protection applies to the overall enclosure. If some parts of the enclosure have different degrees of protection, the corresponding degrees of protection shall be marked.
2. The product standard should also stipulate the marking method adopted in the following cases:
1) The protection level of a certain part of the same shell is different from other parts;
2) The installation state Will affect the level of enclosure protection.
3. IK protection level
IK level is an internationally accepted digital code, which is used to indicate the protection level of the electrical equipment shell against external mechanical impact. According to the standards of IEC62262:2002 and IEC60068-2-75:1997, the electrical equipment shell isImpact protection against internal equipment.
1) IK00-no protection
2) IK01-withstand 014J impact force (equivalent to the impact of a 025KG object falling from a height of 56mm on the surface
3) IK02-withstand 02J impact force (equivalent to the impact of an object weighing 025KG falling from a height of 80mm on the surface
4) IK03-withstand the impact force of 035J (equivalent to the impact of an object weighing 02KG falling on the surface from a height of 140mm
5) IK04-withstand 05J impact force (equivalent to the impact of a 025KG object falling from a height of 200mm on the surface
6) IK05-withstand 07J impact force (equivalent to the impact of a 025KG object falling from a height of 280mm on the surface
7) IK06 - withstand the impact force of J (equivalent to the impact of an object weighing 025KG from a height of M400mm on the surface
8) IK07 - withstand the impact force of 2J (equivalent to an object weighing 05KG from a height of 400mm The impact of falling on the surface
9) IK08-withstand 5J impact force (equivalent to the impact of a 17KG object falling from a height of 300mm on the surface
10) IK09-withstand 10J impact force (equivalent to 5KG weight The impact of an object falling from a height of 200mm on the surface
11) IK10-withstand the impact force of 20J (equivalent to the impact of a 5KG object falling from a height of 400mm on the surface