1. Functions of vertical goniophotometer>
Vertical goniophotometer >It has the following functions: test the luminous intensity distribution curve of the lamp, luminous intensity data, beam angle, total luminous flux, lamp efficiency, regional luminous flux, upward luminous flux, downward luminous flux, brightness distribution, utilization factor, brightness limit curve, Glare level, maximum allowable distance ratio, iso-illuminance curve, effective average illuminance curve, spatial color distribution, average color parameters, etc.
2. Parameters measured by vertical goniophotometer
Measurement parameters include: luminous intensity distribution curve, luminous intensity data, effective luminous angle, beam angle, total luminous flux, regional luminous flux, upward luminous flux, downward luminous flux, lamp efficiency, iso-illuminance diagram, etc. Intensity map, utilization coefficient, brightness limit curve, glare level, maximum allowable distance-to-height ratio, lamp probability curve, UGR unified glare value, effective average illuminance curve, etc. >
3. Installation and measurement of lamps by vertical goniophotometer
Select the lamp (or light source) to be tested. The selected lamps (or light sources) to be tested should comply with relevant national standards, be representative, and be able to reflect the performance of the type of lamps (or light sources) to be tested. For a new light source, it should meet the enterprise standard of the product, and aging treatment is required before the test. When installing the lamp (or light source) to be tested, clean gloves should be worn. Before testing, the stains on the surface of the lamp (or light source) should be wiped off. or the center of light emission of the light source) to the center of the word +, and record the angle scale value of the turntable at this time. Clamp the wire clips on both ends of the power supply of the lamp (or light source) under test. Please note that the two pins of one clip are plugged into the red and blue sockets, and the two pins of the other clip are plugged into the yellow and green sockets to start zero measurement. After the zero position test is completed, the result is automatically stored in the system file. If the power of the lamp (or light source) under test does not exceed 1KW, turn the rocker switch on the cabinet panel to the CF position, and adjust the output switch of the variable frequency power supply until the voltage data displayed on the meter reaches the corresponding rated value of the lamp (or light source). Voltage size, light the lamp under test (or light source) and wait for the lampThe tool (or light source) emits light stably. Generally, it takes 15 minutes for a thermal radiation light source, and 30 minutes for a gas discharge light source. If the power of the lamp under test (or light source) exceeds 1KW, turn the rocker switch on the cabinet panel to the OUTER position, and the lamp under test (or light source) will be powered directly by the purified power supply and voltage regulator, and the lamp under test (or light source) will be turned on. light source) and wait for the light source (or light source) to stabilize. Generally, it takes 15 minutes for a thermal radiation light source, and 30 minutes for a gas discharge light source.
4. Environmental conditions of the vertical goniophotometer>
1. Air temperature: 25°C ± 1°C;
2. Thermal environment: installation method is the main path for heat dissipation in the device and can greatly affect the measurement results. The SSL product being tested should be mounted on the measuring instrument so that it is slightly cooled by the thermal conduction cooling effect of the supporting facility.
3. Air flow: The air flow on the surface of the tested SSL product may greatly change the power value and photometric value, and the air flow around the tested SSL product should make the normal convective gas unaffected. In order to ensure that the air temperature meets the conditions, some domestic equipment manufacturers adopt the method of inputting cold air into the integrating sphere, which is obviously not advisable. As for how to ensure the air temperature during the test as much as possible, there are actually some tips in the test process, which we will discuss later It has been mentioned in the blog posts of the period. In addition, some goniophotometers adopt a lamp-turning structure with too fast speed, which obviously violates this principle.
5. Preparation before operation
1. Before operation, the tester needs to detect each part of the LSG-6000 goniophotometer system Whether the signal lines, control lines and power lines between them are connected normally.
2. The system turns the key switch on the panel of the cabinet to turn on the main power supply, then press the Motor button to turn on the power supply of the mechanical part, press the Meter button to turn on the power supply of the photometer and angle measurement and control instrument in the cabinet, and then Press the switch of the LS2010 ammeter to turn on the power of the ammeter.
3. Observe whether each test instrument in the cabinet is connected to the mechanical part normally at this time. Under normal circumstances, all the reference signals in the instrument will display 0, and the rest will immediately display data; if it displays 0, it means that the connection between the test instrument and the mechanical part has failed. Turn off the power of each instrument in the cabinet and restart Just open it.
4. Turn the rocker switch on the cabinet panel to CF.
5. Turn on the power of the computer system, and when the computer enters the Windows interface, double-click the LSG-6000 system software.