Static generator> is a power generating device that imparts static electricity to objects. When in use, it is required to be grounded to the ground, otherwise it will easily affect the function of power generation.
1. The working principle of the electrostatic generator:>
The electrostatic generator is designed and developed for scientific research, electrostatic experiment, and industrial production application. Composed of DC high voltage power supply. The working principle of the electrostatic generator is to provide a negative high voltage to the electrostatic shooting rod through a DC high-voltage power supply, so that the electrostatic shooting rod emits negative ions and then charges the object. The higher the voltage, the greater the effective range. The output of the electrostatic generator in the electrostatic discharge generator> can be both positive and negative, and some can be switched between positive and negative. Their voltage bipolar high-precision output is continuously adjustable. At the same time, it is suitable for more application fields and the requirements of new standards in the future. Therefore, the electrostatic discharge generator can be used for electrostatic discharge tests of most electrical and electronic equipment.
Second, what are the reasons why the electrostatic generator needs to be grounded? >
1. Electrical protection bureau, to prevent the shell from accumulating static electricity, or the equipment from leaking electricity.
2. To provide a counter electrode, you can connect another piece of metal rod or conductive brush to provide a counter electrode for the static electricity generating rod, that is, a circuit of opposite polarity. Static electricity can only be used normally.
3. The grounding terminal of the electrostatic electret generator must be truly grounded, otherwise it will affect the charging effect and cause unsafe factors.
3. Precautions for the installation of electrostatic generators>
1. The high-voltage generator of the electrostatic generator for melt blown cloth should be installed Close to the discharge rod.
2. Use screws to fix the high voltage generator if necessary.
3. Connect the ground wire to the ground post.
4. Connect the plug of the discharge rod to the output jack of the high-voltage generator, and lock it with the nut that comes with it.
5. Turn the ON/OFF switch to the OFF position.
6. Insert the power cord connector into the highThe power connector on the back of the voltage generator.
7. Insert the plug of the power cord into a grounded power outlet.
4. Steps for using the electrostatic generator>
First, place the test transformer in a suitable position according to the needs of the customer's production site , and then cover it with a custom-made protective cover. Then, connect the output of the console to the input of the test transformer with a dedicated connection line, connect the instrument of the console to the instrument of the test transformer, and then connect the ground of the console to the input of the test transformer. The high-voltage tail of the transformer, and the high-voltage tail is well grounded. Finally, the console is connected to the AC 220V power supply, and the high-voltage output of the test transformer is connected to the electret rod at the customer's site with a special test line.
2. Start operation
Step 1: Turn on the power switch of the console, turn the voltage adjustment knob to zero, and then click the Start button. At this time, we adjust the voltage knob, observe the voltmeter on the console, and stop the knob after reaching the specified voltage. If you just do a short-term static electricity test, you can adjust the timing relay on the console, set it to the specified time, and then click the timing button.
Step 2: The instrument starts to count automatically, and when the timing time is reached, the buzzer will sound. At this time, turn the voltage knob back to zero, then click the stop button, the high voltage starts to stop output, and then click the timing button, the buzzer stops beeping, turn off the power switch of the console, and the test is completed.
5. Matters needing attention in the selection of electrostatic generator>
The electrostatic generator (ion emitter) is a special equipment for generating static electricity. It has the advantages of simple installation, stable operation, The electrostatic generator is characterized by a large range of static electricity. The electrostatic generator is composed of an electrostatic emitter (rod) and a DC high-voltage power supply. The DC high-voltage power supply provides negative (or positive) high voltage to the electrostatic emitter (rod), so that the electrostatic emitter (rod) emits negative (or positive) electricity and then charges the object (workpiece) (artificial charging). Choose a reliable and stable electrostatic generator: The output voltage of the high-voltage generator is based on the principle that it can meet the requirements, and it is not necessary to pursue the market to follow the trend of 120KV, because if the voltage is too high, it will cause ignition and breakdown, which will affect the normal operation and operation of the equipment. There are potential safety hazards, and when the high-voltage power supplies produced by most manufacturers on the market are ignited, large melting holes will be generated on the non-woven fabric. In addition, under the same working conditions, the higher the voltage and current parameters that the high-voltage power supply can output, the better the electrostatic effect. The high-voltage power supply that has not been specially modified has a lower output voltage and current, and the ionization effect is poor. The effect of bag power is unsatisfactory, and these seemingly inconspicuous abnormalities will cause headaches for users. Therefore, when choosing an electrostatic generator, it is necessary to choose equipment with high reliability, stability and precision to help achieve the continuity of production and meet the quality standards of the final product.