一、 Standard scope: >
This standard stipulates The terms, definition, use conditions, technology, technology, technology, technology Requirements, test methods, inspection rules and signs, packaging, storage. It is suitable for test boxes for salt and fog tests for electronics, electricians and other products, parts and materials. >
2. Use environmental conditions: > 1, temperature: 15 ℃ ~ 35 ° C;
2. Relative humidity: not greater than 85%;
3, atmospheric pressure: 80kPa ~ 106kPa;
4. There is no vibration around;
5. Direct irradiation or other cold and heat sources directly radiated without sunlight;
6. There is no airflow around the surrounding area. When the surrounding air needs to be mandatory, the airflow should not be blown directly to the box;
7. There is no electromagnetic effects around the surrounding;
8. There are no high concentration dust around and Corrosive substances >.
3. The test box load shall meet the following conditions at the same time: >
1. The load The total quality of the studio per cubic meter is not more than 80kg within the volume of the studio;
2. The total volume of the load is not more than 1/5 of the studio volume;
3. The load must not be exposed to each other. The distance between the intervals does not affect salt fog can land freely on the test load, and the salt solution drops from one load to other loads.
AOTSI salt fog test box, also known as salt water spray test machine, salt fog test machine, salt fog test box three defense One of the test equipment of salt fog, mold) test equipment is an important advantage of researching machinery, defense industry, light industrial electronics, instrumentation and other industries such as various environmental adaptability and reliability: Good sex; the test time is significantly shortened; save a lot of manpower, financial resources, and material resources, which is widely used in pairElectronics, Electric Workers and automobiles, aviation, military equipment, hardware tools and other products, components, components, metal materials and products electroplating, coating, etc. salt fog corrosion test >.
Meeting test standards and testing methods: < style=font-size: 18px;> >1.ASTM/B117-2011 Salt Mogo Test
2.gjb150.11_1986 salt fog test
3.GB-T10125-2012 artificial atmosphere corrosion test salt fog test
4. GBT2424.17-2008 Salt Mist test method
5.GB-T5170.8-2008_Cathematics and electronic product environment test equipment testing method ___
> Salt Mist Test Equipment
6.gjb150.11a-2009 Military Equipment Laboratory Environment Test Method Salt Wog Test
>*Note: > You can customize according to customer product size