How to choose a tensile testing machine?
How to choose a tensile testing machine?
1. Control mode, liquid crystal display, computer control. LCD display means to use the control panel (microcomputer) to control the machine. It has a better price, but the function and our output are not as powerful as the computer. Usually we use the LCD display model to get some basic parameters, such as tensile strength, Peak, elongation, elongation, these results can be output with a thermal printer. The computer type is to use a computer to control the machine, with a er analysis function, usually can get all the results that the customer wants, such as tensile strength, peak value, elongation, elongation, yield point, modulus... all The results and test curves can be output to word, excel, and users can easily edit them. Some LCD display models can display test curves. Strictly speaking, the curve displayed on the control panel has no meaning for detailed analysis, because mircomputeer can only collect very There are fewer test points, and the computer model can collect more. In this state, if you want an accurate test curve, you should choose a computer model. The resolution of LCD display models is 1/100000, while the resolution of computer models is usually above 1/300000.
2. The tension range (maximum tensile strength) of the test material should be considered. The difference in the tensile force range will determine the sensor and the structure of the tensile testing machine, but this has little effect on the price (except for the door type). For general flexible packaging manufacturers, a maximum tensile force of 200 Newtons should be sufficient. Therefore, the single-arm type should be used. Generally, the tensile force below 5KN adopts the single-arm type, and the maximum tensile force above 5KN is the door type. We usually call the single-arm type the tensile strength testing machine, and the door type is the universal testing machine. Basically, flexible packaging manufacturers only need one-arm type.
3. The travel distance should be considered. Our company usually calls the travel distance the distance between the upper handle and the lower handle (some companies call the travel distance the maximum distance, that is, the distance between the upper handle and the lower handle + the height of the two handles) . Different deformations of materials require different moving distances. If the material is deformed by 600mm, the stroke of 750mm-800mm should be considered, because different materials should be tested according to different standards, and different standards require different gauge lengths.
4. There are mainly four parts of users who need special consideration:
4. 1. Load sensor, mainly used for force measurement, there are domestic brands or imported brands.
4. 2. The photoelectric encoder is mainly used for deformation measurement. For some materials, if users want to get accurate deformation, they should choose an extensometer to measure the deformation.
4. 3. Some use stepper motors and drive systems, which can reduce costs, but the performance is as good as servo motors and servo systems. Now most companies use servo motors and servo systems. There are also Chinese brands and imported brands.
4. For screws, ball screws are now used. Different ball screws have different precisions. Another very important factor is assembly. Good companies have professional and experienced workers who can perfectly assemble the whole machine.
5. In terms of speed, the speed of the LCD model is usually 0.1-500mm/min, the computer model is usually 0.01-500mm/min, and some can be 0.001mm-500mm or better.
6. Measurement accuracy: including force measurement accuracy, speed accuracy, deformation accuracy, and displacement accuracy. These highest precision values can be plus or minus 0.5. But for ordinary factories, an accuracy of 1% is sufficient.
We hope that every customer can purchase a tensile testing machine with good quality at a reasonable price.