ISO6330 International Standard Automatic Washing Machine Fabric Water Shrinkage Tester
Introduction: This machine is used to test the dimensional stability of fabrics or garments after washing, and to evaluate the effect of detergents or other chemical reagents. It is also designated as a reference machine in washing machine manufacturers or Ramp;D institutions.
Compliant with standards: ISO 5077, 6330; IEC 60456; BS EN25077, 26330; BS4923, 5807; IWSTM31; Mamp;S P1,P1A, P3A, P12, P91, P99, P99A, P134; IOS8629
1. The design of the suspended drum can perform forced dehydration
2. The inlet and outlet space is small, but the water and detergent are fully utilized
3. Dual control of volume and water level
4. The built-in water level control can improve the accuracy
Volume control accuracy plusmn;0.2L/bath
Water level control accuracy plusmn;0.8L/bath
5. With CLARUS control-full program electronic timer
6, with ISO 6330 specification program card
7. The frequency controller motor system makes the degree flexible and the speed accurate
8. The panel and parts of the machine are made of stainless steel
9. Optional accessories package can be used with OPTI-DRY tumble dryer for stability test
Dongguan Astrand Electronic Technology Co., Ltd, with its own brand--ASTRAND, has been dedicating in providing professional testing equipment with top quality since its establishment in 2007. It owns sophisticated and advanced technology in producing Fabric Textile machine, Shoes/Footwear Testing Equipment, Paper and Paperboard Testing Equipment, Environmental test chamber, Universal Tensile Strength Testing Equipment and so on. Products made by ASTRAND reach international standards: ISO, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, BS, JIS, TAPPI, AATCC. Also they are widely used in different area: Ramp;D Institutions, Quality inspection institutions, universities,electronics, communications, instrumentation, automobile, aviation, etc.