High temperature test chamber> also known as Programmable environment test chamber> is used to put the product into the test chamber, set the high and low temperature conditions and the number of high and low temperature cycles, and test the product Conduct high and low temperature tests to evaluate the performance changes and reliability of various products after high and low temperature aging and high and low temperature cycle tests. Therefore, it is an energy-saving detection equipment. Due to its low cost and good detection effect, it has almost become a key product of many enterprises and scientific research institutions.
With the improvement of living standards, people have higher and higher requirements for the appearance of items, and they also have higher and higher requirements for the appearance of high-temperature test chambers. The quality of various test boxes and peripherals in the development laboratory directly reflects the manufacturer's emphasis on strength and details, indirectly reflects the manufacturer's production situation and service quality, and is more likely to directly affect the test results. This article introduces the appearance requirements of high temperature test chamber:
1. The inner wall should be made of materials that are heat-resistant, not prone to oxidation, and corrosion-resistant, have certain mechanical design strength in China, and have no pollution sources.
2. The outer shell is sprayed with A3 cold plate, and the insulation layer is made of ultra-fine glass thermal insulation cotton with a thickness of 100 mm. The high temperature test chamber is and beautiful.
3. The door of the High Temperature Test Chamber> is sealed with heat-resistant, waterproof and oil-resistant silicone tape.
4. There is a threading hole on the left side of the cabinet. The two ends of the threaded hole with an inner diameter of φ50mm are made of stainless steel and the middle is made of insulating material.
5. The window is hollow, specially made of high and low temperature tempered glass, with conductive film and heated for defrosting.
6. Insulation engineering materials should be able to withstand high temperatures and have good flame retardant technical properties.
7. The thickness of the insulation layer should ensure that the temperature of easily accessible parts outside the high-temperature test chamber shall not exceed 35°C and shall not be higher than the ambient temperature.
8. The heating device shall not directly radiate the sample.
9. The door should have good sealing performance, and the sealing ring should be high temperature resistant and easy to replace.
10. Install the sample holder to prevent it from hanging on the sample. The sample holder should have good resistance to thermal oxidation and corrosion.
11. The appearance of the High Temperature Test Chamber> should be flat and smooth, with uniform color, no obvious color difference, no bubbles, no peeling or scratches or marks.
How does the high temperature test chamber dissipate heat? >
High Temperature Test Chamber> The ambient temperature is affected by circuit power, changes in the position of the aging board, changes in oven network speed and other factors.Changes in the temperature field in the chamber. Drastic changes in the temperature field in the box will affect the normal aging test of the product, causing over-stress, which may even lead to circuit failure in severe cases. The temperature factors affecting the equipment were tested, monitored and analyzed to find out the main reasons and rules affecting the temperature, and better heat dissipation measures were taken to prevent the aging circuit from over-temperature failure.
1. The temperature field changes in the High Temperature Test Chamber> are affected by the aging circuit power and heat dissipation capacity (wind speed). This device not only controls the power of the circuit, but also changes the layout of the circuit. The lower layer is filled with circuits as much as possible, and the circuit power is gradually reduced from the lower layer to form a power gradient consistent with the wind speed of the test chamber to achieve the purpose of heat dissipation.
2. The test chamber adopts an electric high-temperature drying test chamber, and the air source comes from the bottom. Due to the load-bearing plate and aging plate of the test chamber, the wind speed gradually decreases from bottom to top. According to the characteristics of the wind speed of the test chamber, the aging board can be placed in the same direction as the wind direction of the test chamber to increase the ventilation area, reduce the wind speed barrier, and enhance the heat dissipation function of the high temperature test chamber.
3. According to the improvement measures, the power device DC/DC power supply is used as the test object, the temperature is set to 80°C, and the test circuit power is gradually increased from 65W (1) to 5200W (8). The circuit power of the high temperature test box is 520W, which is 5.6°C higher than the set temperature Meet the national standard requirements (8) ℃ or 8%).
The importance of high temperature test chamber test specifications:>
High temperature test chamber> test specifications can ensure the accuracy and reliability of the test. The test specifications include the temperature range, the control range of temperature and humidity, the performance requirements of temperature and humidity measuring instruments, and the safe operation regulations of the high temperature test chamber, etc. These test specifications can effectively guarantee the reliability and safety of products in high-temperature environments, thereby ensuring the interests of users.
In addition, the high temperature test chamber test specification can also help us evaluate the performance of the product in a high temperature environment, so as to ensure the performance and reliability of the product in a high temperature environment. At the same time, the high temperature test chamber test specification can also be used as a basis for technical improvement and improvement to meet customer needs.
In short, the test specification of the high temperature test chamber> is very important, which can effectively ensure the reliability and safety of the product in a high temperature environment, and can help us estimate the performance of the product in a high temperature environment , as well as guide technical improvement and improvement, and then meet the needs of customers. Therefore, the high temperature test chamber> test specification is of great significance in the field of laboratory research.
The high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber meets IEC60068-2-1 (IOS2423.1), IEC60068-2-2 (IOS2423.2), IEC60068-2-78, IEC60598-1, IOS2423.17, IOS5170.2, IOS5170.5 and other standards. It can be used in CFL/LED lighting industry testing and meets the IES LM-80-08 standard. It can also be used in electrical products, electronic components, materials and other industries.