UL rain test device> is a very advanced device used to simulate the atmospheric environment, its safe use and correct operation are very important. So, what should be paid attention to in the rain test chamber to ensure safe and reliable operation? What are the operating specifications of Lisun's rain test chamber? Let's take Lisun's rain test chamber as an example to introduce the rain test chamber> precautions and operating specifications.
1. Precautions for UL rain test device:
1. During use, if abnormal sound occurs, stop the machine for inspection, and restart it after finding out the cause, so as not to delay or damage the equipment.
2. The transmission mechanism needs to be refueled regularly, and the reducer and transmission parts should be filled with No. 20 clean engine oil.
3. When placing the UL rain test device, the bracket should be raised to avoid displacement due to external vibration during the test.
4. If it is found that the water spray hole is blocked after long-term use, the pipeline should be disassembled, rinsed with tap water, and then reassembled.
2. Rain Test Chamber> Operating Specifications:
1. After turning on the power, according to the set control program, the machine will stop running after running.
2. When placing the test sample, pay attention that the capacity should not exceed 2/3 of the capacity of the test area.
3. According to the operation manual, first perform the test setting, and then enter the test state according to the set operation mode.
4. You can turn on the door light to see the temperature and humidity changes in the box (if the test has no humidity requirements, the humidity data will not be displayed), and observe the test status.
5. After taking out the test sample, record the test situation, and then turn off the power switch.
The above are the precautions and operating specifications for the safe and reliable operation of the UL rain test device>.Get the best out of it. The correct implementation of the operating procedures of Lisun rain test chamber can provide effective and reliable guarantee for the test.
In order to ensure the normal operation of the equipment, the rain test chamber> also has the characteristics of its equipment installation site, and has the following requirements:
1. There should be enough space in the site to accommodate equipment and corresponding maintenance space;
2. The equipment should have a tap water inlet device and a water filtration system installed;
3. In order to protect the equipment, it should be equipped with good grounding facilities, and at the same time install a waterproof base and protective cover;
4. The space height of the site should be able to enable the equipment to operate normally and be able to maintain and repair;
5. The annual temperature should be kept between 5-40°C, the relative humidity should be less than 85%, and good ventilation facilities must be set up;
6. The installation site should try to avoid dust;
7. The ambient temperature of the installation site must not change rapidly;
8. It should be installed on a level and flat ground, and a level is needed to confirm the level;
9. The installation site cannot be exposed to direct sunlight;
10. Keep away from combustibles, explosives and high-temperature heat sources.