Needle Flame Tester> is suitable for lighting, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, machine tool appliances, motors, electric tools, electronic instruments, electrical instruments, information technology equipment, electrical business equipment, electrical connectors, The research, production and quality inspection departments of electronic equipment such as accessories and their components and assemblies are also applicable to the industries of insulating materials, engineering plastics or other solid combustible materials. Its design meets the requirements of IOS5169.5-2008 Fire Hazard Tests for Electrical and Electronic Products Part 5 Test Flame Needle Flame Test Method Devices, Confirmation Test Methods and Guidelines and other standards. It has reasonable structure, precise control, and simple operation. features.
1. Programmable controller touch screen + PLC control to achieve multi-function control/detection/calculation/data display
2. High degree of automation: automatic recording of test time, automatic display of test results, automatic timing, automatic ignition, automatic return of the Bunsen burner after the end of the flame application, and the option to turn off the gas
3. The automatic ignition time is adjustable at startup
4. Start-up test, reset, ignition, calibration, settings, lighting, and exhaust are all controlled through the touch screen, and the test can be completed with a light touch of your fingertips
5. The timing button cooperates with PLC to automatically record and store the burning time
6. The test time system automatically records
Preparation for the Needle Flame Test:>
1. Place the test sample, white pine board and silk paper in an atmospheric environment with a temperature of 15°C-35°C and a relative humidity of 45%-75% for 24 hours.
2. Check whether the equipment and instruments meet the test requirements of this project.
3. Before the test, prepare sample information (material composition, sample structure diagram, etc.), sample fire hazard analysis and test records.
4. Fill in the status of the prototype, the content of the prototype identification and relevant technical parameters on the test record.
Flame retardant standards:>
IEC60695-2-2, GB5169.5-97, GB4706.1
ZY-2 needle flame testing machine corresponding standards
GB 4706.1-1992 General safety requirements for household and similar electrical appliances
GB4706.2-2003 General safety requirements for household and similar electrical appliances
Steps of needle flame test:>
1. Turn on the power switch of the combustion box and set the test time and observation time.for 30s.
2. Open the combustion test door. Turn the gas switch back to the OFF position, and confirm that the gas cylinder button is in the off position. Due to the special safety design, if the gas switch is not adjusted to the OFF position, the gas cylinder cannot be loaded into the furnace body.
3. When placing the gas cylinder, the gap of the gas cylinder valve must be upward. It must be noted that the notch of the gas cylinder valve is connected with the joint protrusion of the air pressure sensing safety device of the portable stove.
4. Press the air button to the SET position. Improperly installed cylinders can cause butane gas to leak and make a hissing sound. When installing the gas cylinder, it must be checked clearly that there is no sound.
5. Press the flame adjustment button on the control panel, and the equipment will open the solenoid valve and automatically ignite. If the burner does not catch fire, immediately click the stop button to adjust the gas flow meter appropriately and press the flame adjustment button again. The accessory is equipped with a duckbill gauge, and other measuring tools (such as vernier calipers, etc.) can also be used. Adjust the gas flow meter again to stabilize the flame height at 12±1mm; the flame temperature increases from 100℃±5℃ to 700℃±3℃. Test Time 23.5±1.0s.
6. Press the debugging button and the burner trolley will run to the right limit and stop. Adjust the burner so that it is at an angle of 45° with the horizontal plane. Adjust the burner and fixture so that the distance between the burner and the bottom of the sample is 8mm or the side distance is 5mm. Turn left. Or turn the up/down self-resetting switch to the right to adjust the test sample carrier on the right with the sample clamped to the standard position.
7. Tightly wrap a layer of silk paper on a smooth white pine board with a thickness of about 10mm, and place it at a position 200±5mm below the position of the test sample where the needle flame is applied.
8. After the flame temperature reaches, start the test switch, observe the test sample, the parts around the test sample and the bottom layer, and record the moment when the test flame is removed until the flame goes out, or until the test sample or the parts or tests near it The burning duration (t) at which the bottom layer is used and the scorching phenomenon is no longer visible.
9. Press the reset button and the burner trolley will return to the initial position on the left.
Evaluate according to the requirements of product standards. If there is no requirement in the product standard, it is qualified if one of the following requirements is met:
1) The test sample does not produce flames or scorching phenomena, and the packaging paper does not ignite or the white pine board does not carbonize.
2) After the needle flame is removed, the flame or burning duration of the test sample, surrounding parts and the underlying layer is less than 30 seconds. The parts and the underlying layer around the test sample will no longer continue to burn. The packaging paper will not burn, and the white pine board will not burn. No carbonization.
Precautions for needle flame tester>
1. After the test, unscrew the gas manual control knob a little. If the gas bottle is not disassembled correctly, it will cause butane gas to leak and make a hissing sound.
2. Turn on the fan to exhaust the exhaust gas and smoke, close the flow meter, and then unscrew the knob of the gas bottle device to detach the gas bottle
3. The flame holding time cannot be recorded. It is likely that you forgot to press the pause button.
4. Pay attention to keeping the combustion chamber clean, especially the needle, to avoid clogging; clean the combustion chamber after each test in the power-off state.
5. The fan and lighting are controlled on and off by independent buttons.
6. The thermocouple is a vulnerable component. Please be careful when using it. It is not included in the product warranty.
ZY-3 needle flame tester meets the standards IEC60695-2-2, IEC60695-11-5, IOS-5169.5. ZY-3 is mainly used for testing lighting equipment, low-voltage electrical appliances, household appliances, electric tools, electronics Instruments, electronic instruments, etc. At the same time, this instrument is also suitable for testing insulation materials, engineering plastics and solid flammable materials.