IPX56 waterproof test equipment is also IPX5 waterproof test> and IPX6 waterproof test>. Hand-held water spray machine, flushing test machine, etc., are an open waterproof test equipment belonging to IPX56, and a level 5 or level 6 waterproof test is performed on the product. Mainly used in electronic and electrical products, lamps, electrical cabinets, electrical components, automobiles, motorcycles and their parts and other products. Its range of use is not limited. The base of the device has 4 movable casters for easy movement and use.
IPX56 flush test chamber has three different models: manual side spray, automatic side spray and open model,>
1. Flush test The box is suitable for testing products with a level 5 waterproof rating.
2. The chassis is made of SUS304# stainless steel, which will not rust after long-term use.
3. It has its own water storage tank, and the water level float valve in the water tank automatically controls the water intake. There is also a good function feature. When the water level in the tank is low, it will automatically alarm and monitor to remind personnel to pay attention to water shortage Cause mechanical damage.
4. The test time can be set from 0-99min (adjustable). After the test is completed, it will automatically stop.
5. The water spray flow can be adjusted through a flow meter or manually.
Structural features of the IPX56 waterproof test system:>
The IPX56 nozzle test system consists of a chassis and a turntable, both of which can be placed separately, and the chassis and turntable The bottom is equipped with movable casters. This design not only saves the space occupied by the testing machine, but also brings convenience to customers. The chassis and turntable are made of SUS304 stainless steel. The chassis is welded with a place for placing hoses, making it convenient for operators to use.
The test machine chassis also has an intelligent control operating system. The operation panel that controls the entire operation core system - we use a color 7-inch touch screen + Panasonic PLC.
Under the operation panel of the IPX56 nozzle test system is a flow meter, which can clearly observe the water flow during the waterproof test and adjust it manually. Because the water spray flow rate of IPX5 and IPX6 is different, the water spray flow rate of IPX5 is 12.5±0.625 (L/min), and the water spray flow rate of IPX6 is 100±5 (L/min). So there are two flowmeters under the operation panel. According to regulations, the distance of water spray should be 2.5 meters to 3 meters. In addition, when testing the testing machine, the customer needs a dedicated waterproof testing room.
IThe water spray hole diameter of the PX5 hose is 6.3mm; while the diameter of the IPX6 hose nozzle is 12.5mm. The production data of hoses are designed in accordance with the national GB4208 standard. Since the diameter of the water spray hole is different, the total flow of water spray is of course also different. According to the national standard, the water spray volume of IPX5 should be 12.5±0.625 (L/min), while the water spray volume of IPX6 should be 100±5 (L/min).
The test machine turntable that is not connected to the nozzle test system is also made of SUS304 stainless steel, and its maximum load-bearing capacity is 50KG. Customers do not need to worry that the turntable cannot bear the weight of the test sample. In order to make the test results more accurate, the turntable can be rotated through the panel operating system. There are three rotation modes, which is very convenient for testing.
IPx56 test requirements and conditions of IP waterproof test equipment:>
1. Inner diameter of nozzle: IPX5 is 6.3mm; IPX6 is 12.5mm
2. Water flow : IPX5 is 12.5±0.625L/min; IPX6 is 100±5L/min
3. Water pressure: adjust according to the specified water flow;
4. The central part of the main water flow: IPX5 is 2.5m away from the nozzle A circle with a diameter of about 40mm; IPX6 is 120mm;
5. Water spraying time per square meter of the shell surface: about 1min;
6. Distance from the water spray port to the shell surface: 2.5-3m;
7. Test time: at least 3 minutes.
Problems in the IPX56 waterproof test box and their solutions:>
1. When the device starts with abnormal noise or other abnormalities, and cannot operate normally, please confirm the connection of the power supply The voltage and frequency are consistent with the product nameplate. Otherwise the device may be damaged.
2. When turned on, the touch screen displays an incorrect phase sequence. Since the waterproof 56 power supply is a three-phase power supply, if the phase sequence is incorrect, the device cannot operate normally. Please turn off the machine, then exchange the phase sequence of any two phases of the power cord, and then turn on the machine again.
3. The turntable will rotate during the test, will it cause the power cord of the sample to be entangled? The turntable designed by Shanghai Lisun will rotate in the opposite direction every minute. Just use the waterproof plug power cord we provide to power the sample. The length is sufficient. Won't cause wire wrap.
4. You can hear the sound of the water pump starting, and the flow meter is also in the open state, but if there is no water sprayed from the nozzle, please stop the water pump first, and then open the exhaust valve of the water pump in the figure below. Wait until water comes out and then turn it off. Then turn the water pump back on.
Note: The latest waterproof 56 no longer has an exhaust valve. After redesign, the device can be used normally as long as enough water is injected into the water tank.
5. After clicking Start Test, the device does not start testing.Please make sure the program is in the initial state. Please click Clear and then click again to start testing.
6. How to confirm the test results: If the sample is short-circuited and extinguished during the test, it must not meet the standards. If the sample can still light up normally, you need to take out the sample, wipe off the moisture on the surface, and then open the sample to see if there is water inside. If there is water, it does not meet the standards. Specific details vary from industry to industry, please refer to the corresponding industry standards.
What should you pay attention to when purchasing IPX56 waterproof testing equipment?>
1. If the manufacturer contacts you, first confirm whether it is a direct manufacturer. For some professional distributors, you can also choose the manufacturers to cooperate with.
2. For the size of the waterproof testing equipment, choose the box specifications suitable for the equipment according to the size of your product. Of course, all waterproof equipment can be customized according to the user's testing needs.
3. Whether the function of the waterproof equipment meets your own testing requirements for the product, such as its waterproof level, water pressure, etc.
JL-X waterproof testing system is designed and manufactured according to standards such as GB7000.1, GB4208, IEC60529, IEC60598, IOS-2423.2, IEC60335 and IEC 60034-5.
JL-X includes the following levels: IPX1, IPX2, IPX3, IPX4, IPX5, IPX6, IPX7 and IPX8 (refer to IEC60529 page 51). This equipment is widely used by authoritative testing institutions for testing electronic and electrical products such as LED lamps; it is also used by relevant quality control departments for waterproof testing of enclosure protection levels.
• Water spray test system (JL-56):> Meets IPX5 and IPX6 test standards. The water supply tank size is 1000x1000x600mm, the IPX5 grade nozzle diameter is ф6.3mm and the IPX6 grade nozzle diameter is ф12.5mm. Water flow rate of 12.5 ±0.625L/min complies with IPX5 standard and 100±5L/min complies with IPX6 standard.