High and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber> is a scientific test equipment that simulates various environmental conditions. It can simulate the temperature and humidity conditions in the real environment and help people test various products. Verification of high performance, safety and durability.
1. The control system is the heart of the whole equipment, which is in charge of refrigeration, heating, humidity control, circulation, control and other work.
2. The refrigeration system of the high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber is composed of a high temperature part and a low temperature part. The high temperature part adopts a Taikang brand compressor imported from Germany. The cold energy will be obtained from the air; when the high temperature part and the low temperature part are connected by an evaporative condenser, a complete refrigeration system can be formed.
3. The heating system of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber adopts independent nickel-chromium alloy electric heating, which has the characteristics of large resistivity, small temperature coefficient of resistance, small deformation and not easy to embrittle at high temperature, and its maximum working temperature can reach 1000-1500 ℃, and its lifespan is also very long.
4. Humidification adopts an external isolated all-stainless steel boiler-type shallow surface evaporative humidifier, and dehumidification adopts mechanical refrigeration dehumidification, so as to cool the air below the dew point temperature, so that the water vapor greater than the saturated moisture content can condense, so as to achieve the goal of reducing humidity Purpose.
5. Finally, the circulation system of the High and Low Temperature Humidity and Heat Alternating Test Chamber> is composed of a temperature-resistant and low-noise air-conditioning motor and a multi-blade centrifugal wind wheel. The control system is mainly based on PID control and the combination of PID and fuzzy control , to master important indicators such as heating rate and precision, thus ensuring its stability and reliability.
In short, the high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber has been carefully designed in terms of control system, temperature and humidity control, and circulation system, and combined with foreign advanced technology to simulate the real environment and help people to test the instrument products It is a test equipment with high performance, safety and durability.
Daily temperature and humidity testing is very important, and the High and Low Temperature Humidity and Heat Alternating Test Chamber> is also very popular among users. In order to accurately measure air humidity, the wet area ball method has become the best choice. The principle it adopts is to use two thermometers with similar characteristics, the axis centerline of the controller should be parallel to the plane, and the distance between them should be at least three times that of the dry bulb temperature controller. Use a cup with a lid to fill it with purified water. The distance from the center of the cup to the bottom of the dry bulb temperature should be greater than 30mm, and the height when the dry bulb temperature water penetrates is about 70 to 80mm. Then read the indication value of the dry hygrometer, and find out the air humidity value at this temperature according to GB6999-86. The high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber is equipped with a humidifier, which senses the ambient humidity of the indoor space through the temperature sensor and the dry bulb temperature medical gauze, and displays it on the control panel, making the temperature and humidity measurement more accurate and reliable, and providing a better environment for the environment. Tests provide better assurance.
High and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber> safe use tips
The high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber is a widely used instrument. It is widely used in the industry for the test or operation of various materials, equipment, parts or products, but some details should also be paid attention to when using it. to avoid unnecessary losses.
• First of all, before using the high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber, it is necessary to adjust the water level of the water tank to ensure the normal water absorption of the wet bulb test cloth. If it is too high, it will cause water to leach out, and if it is too low, it will not be able to absorb water normally. , so it should be kept at the 6-point water level, and check after each test, and add water to the appropriate water level.
• Secondly, there should be a test wire hole in the high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber, which can be used when installing the test circuit, and at the same time, the indoor light switch can be turned on to observe the changing conditions in the chamber.
• When operating the High and Low Temperature Humidity and Heat Alternating Test Chamber> at low temperature, avoid opening the door of the chamber, because it will cause the evaporator to freeze and affect the test accuracy. If necessary, the opening time should be kept as short as possible.
• After completing the low temperature test, set the temperature of the box to 60°C for half an hour. This is used to prevent freezing and maintain the accuracy of other test data.
• When using the high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test chamber, the radiator should be cleaned regularly to ensure normal use.
• At the same time, when the humidifying cylinder enters the water pipe, the trapped air must be discharged to avoid affecting the normal flow of water.
Correct use of High and Low Temperature Humidity and Heat Alternating Test Chamber> can not only improve the test accuracy, but also prevent excessive freezing and maintain first-class instrument quality, so when using high and low temperature humidity and heat alternating test When handling the box, be sure to pay attention to the above points to ensure safety.