1. Introduction to dustproof box>
Dustproof test box> It is suitable for dust-proof and dust-resistant tests of various auto parts. The test parts include car lights, instruments, electrical dust jackets, steering systems, door locks, external lighting and signal devices, and automotive lamp shell protection. It is suitable for aviation, Necessary test equipment for automobiles, home appliances, scientific research and other fields. The design of the equipment is reasonable, the operation is simple, and it is easy to maintain, and all indicators meet the national standards. Shanghai Lisun SC-015 series dust-proof test equipment is used to test the sealing performance of the product's shell, mainly used for the two levels of IP5X and IP6X tests specified in the shell protection standard.
Second, the IP dustproof protection level of the dustproof test chamber>
IP dustproof is mainly aimed at the equipment casing, which is divided into six levels in the world:
0: no protection
1: prevent large solid intrusion
2: prevent medium size 3: Prevent small solids from entering
4: Prevent solid objects larger than 1mm from entering
5: Prevent harmful dust accumulation
6: Completely prevent dust from entering
Third, the characteristics of the dustproof test chamber>
1. The equipment has a dust-laden vertical circulation airflow, and the talcum powder used in the test can be recycled;
2. The equipment itself It has good sealing performance, and the condition of the indoor test can be clearly observed during the test. There is a device at the bottom that can replace the talcum powder; Toughened glass, to observe the situation in the box clearly at any time;
4. Imported programmable controller is used to effectively ensure that the test runs according to the standard; the time of the dust blower is automatically alternated; the time of vibration and vibration stop is automatically alternated;
5. Vacuum pressure indication and adjustable;
6. The programmable controller has four output points to complete the program execution at four different times at the same time;
7. Each output point of the programmable controllerThere are two time period controls for the outlet point (i.e. start time and stop time);
8. The programmable controller can individually or collectively control the time of the blower, dust vibration and total test time; the test The maximum time is 99 hours and 59 minutes.
4. Conditions for use of IP dustproof test chamber>
1. Installation site: flat ground and good ventilation
2 . There is no vibration around the equipment
3. There is no electromagnetic field around the equipment
4. There are no flammable, explosive and corrosive substances around the equipment. —25℃
6. Relative humidity: ≤60%
7. Air pressure: 86kPa—106kPa
8. Storage environment requirements: when the equipment is not working, the ambient temperature should be kept at 0℃— +45℃
5. Common faults of IP dustproof test chamber>
1. The instrument of the sand dust test chamber is not lit and has no power: check whether the power supply is normal, check Whether the phase sequence is normal and whether there is a neutral line.
2. Do not blow dust: check whether the blower is working normally or the fan is too small, and check whether the dust is dry.
3. No vibration: Check whether the vibration motor is normal.
4. The dust test box should be managed and operated by a special person, and the box and blower should be cleaned regularly, and it should be maintained by professionals on a regular basis.
5. In order to stably exert the function and performance of the test chamber, a space with a perennial temperature of 15 to 25 degrees and a relative humidity of less than 85% should be selected.
6. The distance between adjacent walls or utensils. The ambient temperature of the installation site should not change rapidly. 5. It should be installed in a place without direct sunlight, in a well-ventilated place, away from combustibles, explosives and high-temperature heat sources, and the equipment should be installed in a place with as little dust as possible. installed in a place close to the power supply.
7. The sand and dust test box is out of power: check whether the power supply is normal, check whether the phase sequence is normal, and whether there is a neutral line.
6. Judgment criteria for dust-proof results of dust-proof test box>
a) Acceptance conditions where the first digit is 5: After the dust-proof box test, observe the amount of talcum powder deposited If it is the same as other dust, it is not enough to affect the normal operation or safety of the equipment, the test is considered to be qualified. Unless the relevant product standards clearly stipulate special cases, dust deposits are not allowed at places that may cause electric tracking along the creepage distance; Dust deposition, that is, the test is considered qualified.