JG057 Type Protective Mask Dead Space Tester
This device is designed and manufactured inaccording to GA124 and GB2890 standards and is used to check for dead space in positive pressure fire respirators. measurement of CO2 content in the inhaled gas.Definition.
Article 6.9 quot;Dead spacequot; GB2626-2019 quot;Respiratory protection. Respiratorquot;
The main components of the test device include: test head shape, mechanical artificial lung with electric valve, connecting pipe, flow meter, CO2 gas analyzer and control system.
The test device is driven by the low-speed motor of the detection device through the control system to make the artificial lung reciprocate to simulate the actual human breathing process.The push stroke is equivalent to inhalation, and the backward stroke is equivalent to exhalation. head shape at the top of the cabinet, then these two processes completethe process of respiration. Send a certain amount of highly concentrated CO2 during inhalation and use a CO2 monitor to detect the entire breathing process.
1. The test device consists of a mold for the test head, a mechanical artificial lung with a solenoid valve, a connecting tube, a flow meter, a CO2 composition of the gas analyzer and a control system.
2. Piston reciprocating structure driven by artificial lung servomotor, can greatly adjust the respiratory rate and tidal volume.
3. The CO2 flow control is regulated and measured by the mass flow controller to avoid the influence of temperature and pressure changes on the measured value.
4. Computer automatic control, automatic generation of test reports. Print.
5. The device is controlled by a computer to implement the functions of program control, failurera data, calculation and printing of test results, data storage and query of historical data. The procedure is fully performed according to the standard, the repeatability is good.
JG057 Type Guard Dead Space Tester
1 Working environment: CO2 in ambient air Gas concentration le;0.1%
2 Source of carbon dioxide gas: volume gas fraction of CO2 (5plusmn;0.1)%
3.C02 flow meter: use C02 mass gravity flow controller, with analog input and output signals, can automatically adjust the flow and measure through computer programs, flow range : 0-50L/min,: 2 levels.
4. Equipped with C02 analyzer: mileage 0~12%, level 1;
5.Anemometer, mileage: 0~10 m/s, measuring range: plusmn;(0.1m/s+5% of measured value) (0~2m/s).
6.The ventilation rate adjustment range is (10~40 ) times/min, and the tidal volume adjustment range is (0.5~3.0) L.
7.Total power supply: AC 220V, power 500W.