Professional sales and technical support team for YG815M mask flame retardant tester
The YG815M flame retardant mask performance tester is used to test the burning performance of medical masks after being exposed to a flame at a certain linear speed. It is a special test instrument for flame retardant materials. performance of medical masks.
YY 0469-2011, GB 2626-2006, GB 19083-2010 etc.
YG815M Mask Flame Tester Technical Parameters
1. The distance of the line of movement of the nose tip of the head shape is (60 plusmn;5) m/s
2. Flame height adjustable (factory adjustable by 4plusmn;mm)
3. Flame temperature probe diameter 1.5 mm
4. The flame is at a height of (20+2)mm from the top of the burner, and the temperature is (800+50)℃
5. distance between topits part of the burner and the lowest point of the mask is (20plusmn;2) mm
6. The burner height adjustment range is 30 mm
7. The wall thickness of the metal mold head is 2-3mm, it is resistant to fire and burning
8. Timer for burning time and smoldering time: 0~99.99 seconds, accuracy: plusmn;0.1 seconds
9. Power supply: 220 VAC, 5OH2, 50 W
10. Used gas: one bottle of propane
11. Weight: about 30 kg