JG226 Textile Airflow Resistance Tester Professional sales and technical support team
【Main Purpose】 p JG226 Textile Airflow Resistance Tester is used to measure the air penetration resistance of textile, fabric, meltblown, wadding, space cotton, etc. One of the means. It can be widely used in resin material manufacturing enterprises, printing and dyeing industries, textile inspection departments, scientific research departments, textile colleges, etc.
GB 19083-2010 Technical requirements for medical protective masks.
JG226 Textile Airflow Resistance Tester 【Technical Parameters】
1. Display: 7.0 inch true color touch screen, Chinese menu
2. Race adjustment rangeair stroke: 10L/min-100L/min (600L/h-6000L/h)
3. Air flow resistance measurement range: 0-1kPa
4. Test time: optional from 1 second to 99 hours
5. Data output: automatic statistics and printing of maximum value, minimum value, average value, etc.;
6. Suction volume adjustment: dynamic airflow feedback adjustment, stable speed, no overshoot
7. Data storage: le;1000 groups
8. Power supply: AC 220Vplusmn;10V 50Hz
9. Weight: 80 kg
10. Dimensions: 600times;700times;1100 mm (Ltimes;Wtimes;H)