JG057 mask and respirator professional sales and testing team
The JG057 mask and respirator dead space tester is used to test the tightness of positive pressure fire respirators. The principle of the test is to measure the CO2 content of the inhaled gas. content to measure.
【Compliance with standard】
JG057 mask and respirator dead space tester 【Technical parameters】
1 Working environment: CO2 gas concentration in the ambient airle;0.1%
2. Source of carbon dioxide: volume fraction of CO2 gas (5plusmn;0.1)%
3. CO2 flow meter: CO2 mass flow controller with analog input and output signals, flow and measurement can be automatically adjusted by computer program; flow rangea: 0-50 l/min, accuracy: level 2.
4. Equipped with CO2 analyzer: range 0-12%, accuracy level 1.
5. Anemometer, range: 0-10 m/s, accuracy: plusmn;(0.1 m). /s+5% of measured value) at measuring range (0～2m/s).
6. The ventilation rate adjustment range is (10-40) times/min, and the tidal volume adjustment range is (0.5-3.0) L.
7. Full power supply: AC220V, power 500W.