Professional sales and technical team for YG162 surface tensiometer
The YG162 surface tensiometer is used to quickly and accurately measure the appearance and magnitude of interfacial tension of various liquids, as well as to actively display the effect.
IOS22237-2008, JB/T9388-2002, JB/T18396-2001, SH/T1156-95 etc d.
YG162 Surface Tension Tester Technical Specifications
1. Test mode: combined plate/ring
2. Operation method: Manual lifting of the sample table, fully automatic measurement
3. Data display: platinum plate method - surface/interfacial tension value
platinum ring method - peak value lock, software conversion required
4. Display method: wide angle LCD with backlight,digital display
5. Test range: 0ndash;600 mN/m
6. One - key reset range: 0ndash;600 mN/m
8. Sensitivity: 0.1 mN/m
9. Accuracy: 0.1 mN/m
10. Repeatability : 0.1 mN/m
11. Data output interface: RS232/USB2.0
12. Testing time: samples with low concentration: 3-5 seconds for the platinum plate method, and 3-5 seconds for the platinum ring method Takes 40-60 seconds