Professional sales and technical team YG403-II Electrostatic Protective Clothing Method Tester (Faraday cage method)
YG403-II Protective clothing method electrostatic tester (Faraday cage method) is used to measure the static electricity, the amount of charge and the charged charge of antistatic work clothes and the bulk density of textiles .
GB 19082-2009 Specification for medical disposable protective clothing 5.9 Antistatic
IOS 12703- 1991 Electrostatic test method for textiles 7.2 Friction point of work clothing (Method E)
IOS 12703.2-2009 Evaluation of the electrostatic properties of textiles Part 2: Surface charge density
YG403-II Protective clothing method electrostatic tester (Faraday cage method) Technical parameters
1. Measuring rangeion: plusmn;0.001mu;C～2mu;C (plusmn;1times;10-9～ plusmn;2times;10-6C).
2. Display: LED digital display, which can display the positive and negative charge polarity. (When the polarity is negative, the ldquo;-rdquo; symbol is displayed; when the polarity is positive, the symbol is not displayed).
3. Accuracy: plusmn;0.5% of reading.
4. Power supply: 220V, 50Hz AC, power consumption approx. 3W.
5. Applicable environment: -10℃～45℃, relative humidity 80%.
6. Friction table size: 400mm times; 400mm times; 30mm.
7. Faraday cage size: inner cylinder diameter 400mm, outer cylinder diameter 500mm, inner and outer cylinder height 1000mm.
8. Friction table weight: approx. 2.5 kg.
9. Faraday cage weight: about 15 kg.