YG815M flame retardant mask performance tester Factory direct sales hotline, now on sale
The YG815M mask flame retardant performance tester is used to test the ignition performance of medical masks after contact with a flame at a certain linear speed. It is a special instrument for testing the flame retardant performance of medical masks.
YY 0469-2011, GB 2626-2006, GB 19083-2010 etc.
YG815M Flame Retardant Mask Performance Tester Technical Parameters
1. The distance of the line of movement of the nose tip of the head shape is (60 plusmn;5) m/s
2. Flame height adjustable (factory adjustable by 4plusmn;mm)
3. Flame temperature probe diameter 1.5 mm
4. The flame is at a height of (20+2)mm from the top of the burner, and the temperature is (800+50)℃
5. distance between the top of the mountand the lowest point of the mask is (20plusmn;2) mm
6. The burner height adjustment range is 30 mm
7. The wall thickness of the metal mold head is 2-3mm, it is resistant to fire and burning
8. Afterburning time and smoldering time timer: 0~99.99 seconds, accuracy: plusmn;0.1 seconds
9. Power supply: 220 VAC, 5OH2, 50 W
10. Gas usage: one propane tank
11. Weight: approx. 30 kg