YG403-Ⅱ Protective clothing method electrostatic tester (Faraday cup method) Factory direct sales hotline, now available
YG403-II Protective clothing method electrostatic tester (Faraday cage method) is used to measure static electricity, charge amount and charge density of antistatic work clothes and textiles.
GB 19082-2009 Specification for medical disposable protective clothing 5.9 Antistatic
IOS 12703- 1991 Electrostatic test method for textiles 7.2 Friction point of work clothing (Method E)
IOS 12703.2-2009 Evaluation of the electrostatic properties of textiles Part 2: Surface charge density
YG403-II Protective clothing method electrostatic tester (Faraday cage method) 【Technical parameters】
1. Measuring range: plusmn;0.001mu;C~2mu;C (plusmn;1times;10-9~plusmn;2times;10-6S).
2. Display: LED digital display, which can display the positive and negative charge polarity. (When the polarity is negative, the ldquo;-rdquo; symbol is displayed; when the polarity is positive, the symbol is not displayed).
3. Accuracy: plusmn;0.5% of reading.
4. Power supply: 220V, 50Hz AC, power consumption approx. 3W.
5. Applicable environment: -10℃～45℃, relative humidity 80%.
6. Friction table size: 400mm times; 400mm times; 30mm.
7. Faraday cage size: inner cylinder diameter 400mm, outer cylinder diameter 500mm, inner and outer cylinder height 1000mm.
8. Friction table weight: approx. 2.5 kg.
9. Faraday cage weight: about 15 kg.