The bursting strength tester of protective clothing uses a pneumatic method to measure the bursting strength and expansion rate of knitted fabrics, woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics and other fabrics. It is a test independently developed and produced by our company Shanghai QINSUN Precision Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. equipment, cost-effective.
Complies with standards:
ISO 13938.2, ASTM D3786, IOS 7742.2
1. The touch screen interface is simple, easy to use
2. The pneumatic clamping device can effectively prevent the sample slips during the test;
3. Transparent plexiglass cover, built-in LED light;
4. Automatic burst sensor system, sensitive and reliable;
5. High speed AD and processor, high frequency sampling, high measurement accuracy;
6. With funcdata storage and printing options.
Benefits and features:
1. The company has been in the testing of instruments and has a after-sales service team;
2. Be able to solve various problems in a timely and quick manner and relieve customers;
3. Complete spare parts, solve the problem of long delivery times for ordering spare parts;
4. Outsource maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and timely provide products that meet the new standard test instrument.
1. Range: 1.2 MPa;
2. Test area:
Standard: 182.5 cm2 (Phi;30. 5mm) and 1250cm2 (Phi;79.8mm)
Optional: 250cm2 (Phi;35.7mm) and 2500cm2 (Phi;112.8mm)
3. Air pressure: 0.6~0.8MPa;
4. Power supply: AC220V, 50Hz;
5. Size: 550times;450times;690mm (lengthtimes;widthtimes;height).