Si4000 xenon lamp aging test machine is a domestic experimental equipment independently developed and produced by our company Shanghai QINSUN Precision Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. It is used for testing solar photovoltaics, plastics, paints, packaging, automotive materials and textile industries, including geotextiles, pigments, weatherability of materials such as stabilizers and additives.
01. Light source : One 6500 W water-cooled xenon lamp tube;
02. Spectral range: full spectrum sunlight;
03. Closed loop control range of irradiance intensity: (307～1356) W/m2( 300~800nm) (Boro/Boro internal and external filters, see examples for others);
04. Irradiation accuracy: ±0.1W/m2 of the set value;
05. Uniform irradiation intensity on the sample surfaceflat: ≦ ± 4%;
06. Irradiation control point: 340nm, 420nm, 300-400nm, 400-750nm, etc. can be selected; /p>
07. Closed loop blackboard temperature control range: BST: 40~120℃;BPT: 40~110℃;
08. The number of sample holders that can be installed: 65 , a total of 3 layers;09. Total exposure area: 6500cm2.
1. Committed company in instrument testing for more than ten years, has a after-sales service team;
2. Can solve various problems in time and quickly, and relieve customers' worries;
3. There are spare parts available to solve the problem of ordering spare parts with long lead times;
4. Outsource maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
p> 6. Keep abreast of industry standards update and timely provide test instruments that aan meet the new standards.
SAE J1960 is a test method for Accelerated exposure of automotive exterior parts using a water-cooled xenon lamp device with adjustable irradiance.
The exposure conditions in SAE J1960 are as follows:
1. In the light cycle, the irradiance is controlled at 0.55W/m2/nm@340nm;
p> 2. UV-extension filter (inner quartz filter/outer filter borosilicate);
At a blackboard temperature of 3.70°C, let it work under light for 40 minutes and the relative humidity is 50%;p>
Spray with light and water for 4.20 minutes, spray the front of the sample;
Under the blackboard temperature of 5.38 °C, expose for 60 minutes and the relative humidity is 50%; p
Chalkboard of 6.38°C Add water below the temperature and spray in the dark for 60 minutes and spray the front and back of the sample;
7. The position of the sample remains unchanged .