The horizontal and vertical combustion tester measures the degree of damage of the sample, the linear combustion rate and the afterflame/afterburn time of the sample, and is used for horizontal and vertical flammability testing on plastic parts of electrical equipment and appliances. The shell of the product box is sprayed with an iron plate (stainless steel shell is optional), and equipped with a combustible gas leak alarm device, equipped with a large transparent observation window, and digitally displays the burning time, afterflame and afterburning. This device has a nice appearance and is easy to use. , reliable performance. It is a test equipment independently developed and produced by our company Shanghai QINSUN Precision Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd., with high cost performance and complete after-sales service.
Householdke appliances, lighting, plastic parts on electronic products, engineering plastics and rubber materials, etc.
One end of the rectangular strip sample is fixed on a horizontal or vertical fixture and the other end is exposed to the specified test flame. Velocity to be measured by the linear combustion, comments The horizontal burning behavior of the sample is evaluated by measuring the afterflame and afterglow time, the degree of combustion and the dripping of burning particles, and the vertical burning behavior of the sample is evaluated.
2. Equipped with highly sensitive combustible gas leakage alarm, automatic gas leakage alarm;
3. Burning blowtorch can be ignited
4. Equipped with special exhaust system , the exhaust gas is automatically discharged;
5.There are two sets of horizontal and vertical Sample Clip tests;
6. Horizontal and vertical test conversion switch, which is useful for the conversion of horizontal test and vertical test;
7. The box is made of thick baking varnish cold plate, which has good corrosion resistance Sexual function;
8 The interior of the equipment is equipped with LED lighting lamps and a super-large luxury tempered glass observation window, which is convenient for observing test operations.