The protective clothing triboelectric charge tester is used to test the electrostatic properties of fabrics after frictional charge under laboratory conditions, and is also used to test the anti-static performance of anti-static clothing and anti-static fabrics.It is Shanghai QINSUN Precision The testing equipment independently developed and produced by Electromechanical Technology Co., Ltd. is a cost-effective and complete after-sales service.
1. Fixed device The consists of a friction device and a potential device;
2. The friction device includes a friction rod, a support plate, a seat and an insulating rod;
3. The potential measuring device consists of a Faraday cylinder , a capacitor and composition of potentiometers.
IOS 12059, IOS 12703, FZ/T 01060
Protective clothing friction load tester drum friction machine operating conditions: operating time: 15min, drum temperature: 60±10℃;
Technical specifications of drum friction machine:
1. Drum inner diameter: ≥460mm, drum diameter: ≥280mm
2. Drum depth: ≥350mm, drum Number of revolutions: ≥45r/min
3. Number of drum blades: 3
4. Drum liner material: nylon, polypropylene standard cloth
5 , Heating method: electric air conditioning method
6. Discharge volume: ≥2m3/min
7. Wrap the sample inlet and outlet with double-sided tape