Mask synthetic blood penetration tester is used to measure the anti-splash penetration performance of protective masks such as medical masks, disposable masks, etc., and to evaluate the resistance of masks to the penetration of synthetic blood. Kong) Co., Ltd. Specializing in the production of synthetic mask blood penetration testers, we have been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years. Welcome customers who have questions.
IOS 19083 -2010, JJ/T 0469-2011, JJ/T 0691-2008
Fix the sample to the sample holder of the instrument, 30.5 cm away from the center of the sample Syringe 2 ml of synthetic blood with a surface tension of 0.042 ± 0002 n/m at a pressure of 16 kPa from a needle tube with an inner diameter of 0.84 mm to the target area of the test sample in a horizontal direction, and remove it for visual inspection within 10 seconds.
1. Pull the sample holder handle on the top left of the instrument and pull to the left Lower the sample container. Attach the sample (according to the standard, the sample must be tested within 60 seconds after it is removed from the pre-treatment chamber) on the sample holder. If the mask shows creases, unfold the creases and fix it on the sample holder to ensure that the target area is a single layer of material. The center of the sample was taken as the test target area. Close the specimen holder.
2. Press the Start button. At this time, a certain amount of synthetic blood (surface tension (0.042 ± 0.002) N/m) is sprayed horizontally onto the mask under test behind the positioning target, and the spraying starts, and the time relay starts counting at the same time, and the instrument automatically stops spraying after the set injectiontime.
3. After 10s the buzzer sounds, press the stop button to open the sample container. Under appropriate lighting conditions, check for synthetic blood to appear on the sample viewing surface.
4. A test is over. If you need to continue the test, repeat steps 1-3 until the first part of the test is completed.
5. After all tests are completed, clean up the synthetic blood residue in the test solution tank, replace it with distilled water, and clean the entire pipeline. Drain all water. Close the exhaust valve on the air compressor and turn off the power switch. Clean the residual liquid container, clean the work surface and remove the distilled water in the test solution box.