The automatic fabric air permeability tester is an experimental equipment independently developed and produced by our company QINSUN It is suitable for a variety of textiles, including industrial fabrics, non-woven fabrics and other breathable products such as sponges and paper. Contour detection of breathable materials.
Will be pre-processed. The sample is placed between the upper and lower test chambers and clamped. Vacuum the low pressure chamber (bottom chamber) first, then evacuate the entire system. The upper chamber) is filled with a certain test gas pressure and a constant (adjustable) pressure difference is created on both sides of the sample, so that the gas will penetrate from the high-pressure side to the low-pressure side under the influence of the pressure difference gradient. pressure side, to different barrier parameters ofobtain the tested sample.
1. The instrument must be leveled before it works, and the specific operation may be adjusted by rotation The machine feet can level the instrument.
2. Check that the sample's fixed value ring is screwed on tightly and that the airtight ring is close to the two bonding surfaces.
3. Check whether the indenter can move the indenter up and down flexibly.
4. Check that the connection between the suction hose, the flow cylinder and the suction fan is tight.
5. Check whether the door cover and door lock on the flow cylinder can be closed properly.
6. Check that the printer is properly connected.
8. Check whether the instrument is leaking: use a non-porous plate instead of the calibration plate to test, and the air permeability screenwill display a value of 0 (less than 10 Pa is allowed), which means that there is no air leakage, otherwise some part of the instrument is leaking, must be checked and adjusted.
Advantages and features:
1. The company has been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can be different
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of long delivery time for spare parts ordering;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and care for test instruments that meet the new standards in time.