The fabric hydrostatic pressure tester is used for testing the waterproofness of medical clothing and compact fabrics, such as canvas, tarpaulin, tarpaulin, tent cloth, rainproof garment cloth and other materials.Key products independently developed and produced.
GB 19082-2009 Technical requirements for disposable medical clothing 5.4.1 Water resistance
GB 4744-1997 Determination of water resistance of textile fabrics by hydrostatic pressure test
GB 4744-2013 Water permeability tester for fabrics
AATCC 127, ISO 16603, YYT 0700
1 .Connect the calibration water pipe, connect the calibration water pipe to the copper connection on the right side of the drain valve and open the drain valve;
2. If you want to check the water pressure value of the 0-2M range, the test device should be on the Thelower position ensures that the water pipe has a vertical height of 2M;
3. Place a non-empty check plate on the test hole;
4. Press the Start-- >Press the Stop button to mark the zero point of the water column on the water pipe or the corresponding reference scale;
5. Select the 100cmH2O/min file for the ascent rate (the purpose is to avoid that the calibration process is taking too long);
6. Press the Reset button --> Start button to start the calibration;
7. Start the instrument, the water column in the water pipe will gradually rise, compare the height of the water column in the water pipe with the instrument number Display value;
8. If there are air bubbles in the water column in the water pipe, the air bubbles must be removed, otherwise the height value of the water column will be incorrect.
Benefits and Features:
1. The company has been engaged in testing instruments and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can be different
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of long delivery time for spare parts ordering ;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and care for test instruments that meet the new standards in time.