Martindale Abrasion Tester is suitable for pressure testing the abrasion resistance and pilling degree of knitted fabrics, woolen fabrics, imitation leather, synthetic leather, etc. It is used in various industries such as textiles, footwear and apparel. is a test equipment independently developed and produced by our company QINSUN, with high cost performance and complete after-sales service.
Wear Resistance Test Experiment:
Abrasive: The Role of the abrasive is to rub against the test substance above. In IOS 21196, the abrasive is woven plain wool cloth (for abrasives), with a diameter or side length of at least 140 mm. The abrasive of the coated fabric adopts NO.600 water sandpaper.
Felt (for liner): Installed on the sanding table along with the abrasive, below the abrasive, it is a round woven wool backing. Themass per unit area is 750 ± 50 g / m2, thickness is 2.5 ± 0.5 / mm, and size is 1400 + 5 mm.
Foamed plastic: When the mass per unit area of the test substance is less than 500 g/m2, it is placed in the sample set-up and used as a cushion for the test substance. The size is 38.00 + 5mm.
Pilling Test Experiment:
Abrasive: There are two types of abrasives and generally the same sample is used as the test material. When the tested fabric is a decorative fabric, the abrasive is standard wool fabric (for abrasive).
Felt: Install the sample and felt on the sample mount and place the sample on the outside of the felt. The diameter of the felt is (90 ± 1) mm and the diameter of the sample is 1400 + 5 mm; the felt is also installed on the pilling table, which is fed under the abrasive, and the diameters of both the felt and the abrasive are 1400+5mm.
Advantages and features:
1. The company has been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years, and has a after-sales service team;2. Be able to solve various problems in a timely manner and quickly, and relieve customers' burden;
3. Complete spare parts, solve the problem of long spare parts ordering delivery times;
4. Outsource maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with industry standards update and provide timely products that meet the new standard test instrument.