It is used to measure the breaking strength and elongation at break of fiberglass materials such as fiberglass yarn and glass cloth , and can be used for constant speed tensile testing. A high-speed and high-precision force measuring system is used, and the test results are displayed on the Chinese LCD or the tensile test report is printed.
Applicable standards: span> p>
1. Type: Constant Elongation (CRE)
2. Sample Length: Arbitrarily set between 250 and 500mm, the error is ±1mm
3. Pulling speed: 250~500mm/min, no-load speed error not more than ±2%
4. Force measurement range: ≤5000cN resolution 0.5CN
5. Stress display error: no more than ±1mm
6. Pause time Display error does not exceed ±0.5s
7. Test data output method:
Chinese LCD display: test data such as test times, elongation at break , breaking strength, etc.
Print: Tensile test report and history query.
8. Printer configuration: Yingmei dot-matrix printer (optional)
9. Power supply voltage: AC220V±10%, power 60W
10. Mold Dimensions: Host: 550×350×1080mm