Pneumatic bursting strength tester is used to measure the expansion force and expansion rate of medical clothing, textiles, non-woven fabrics, leather and other materials when stressed by warp, weft and all directions at the same time. (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. specializes in We have produced pneumatic burst strength testers and have been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years.Welcome customers who have any questions.
IOS7742.1-2005, FZ/T60019-1994, ISO 13938.1-1999, ASTM D3786 M-2009
Test Principle :
The sample is clamped onto the extendable diaphragm by a round holder, gas pressure is applied under the diaphragm to expand the diaphragm and sample, and the pressure is increased at a constant rate until the sample ruptures , and the burst strength and burst expansion were measured.
1. Use air power (air pressure method), according tom the new national standard and multiple test heads can be changed;
2. Smart touch screen operation, man-machine interface in Chinese and English, support online communication;
3. The sample is held by pneumatic sample clamping system, which saves effort and makes the sample does not slip during the test.
Benefits and features:
1. The company has been in the testing of instruments and has a after-sales service team;
2. Be able to resolve and operate various issues in a timely and rapid manner customers Eliminate worry;
3. Spare parts are available to solve the spare parts ordering problem with long delivery times;
4. Outsource maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and provide test instruments that comply with the new standards in a timely manner.