The SPF sun protection factor analyzer is used to measure the UV protection factor (SPF factor) of sunscreen, lotion cream, cosmetics, sunscreen products and textiles and evaluate the anti-ultraviolet sunscreen performance.
SPF is an important indicator of the skin care effect of cosmetics. It is widely used in the cosmetics industry and is an important performance indicator. The technical engineer of QINSUN said that the sunscreen effect of cosmetics Generally requires a professional sun protection index analyzer to test. Currently, SPF-290AS is commonly used. It is an imported brand from the United States. Our company can act as an agent with full authority. It is cost-effective and has a short delivery time. Welcome customers to inquire in time.
AATCC TM 183-2000, AS/NZS4399: 1996, BS7914: 1998, IOS 18830, EN 13758-1: 2001, ISO 17166 CIE S107/e.
Benefits and features:
1. The company has been in the testing of instruments and has a after-sales service team;
2. Be able to solve various problems in a timely and quick manner and relieve customers;
3. Complete spare parts, solve the problem of long delivery times for ordering spare parts;
4. Outsource maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments
6. Keep up to date with the latest industry standards and ensure timely compliance of test instruments with the new standards.