The fabric hydrostatic pressure tester is used for testing the waterproofness of medical clothing and compact fabrics, such as canvas, tarpaulin, tarpaulin, tent cloth, rainproof garment cloth and other materials.Key products independently developed and produced.
GB 19082-2009 Technical requirements for disposable medical clothing 5.4.1 Water resistance
GB 4744-1997 Water resistance of textile fabrics Determination of hydrostatic pressure test p>
GB 4744-2013 water permeability tester for textiles
AATCC 127, ISO 16603, YYT 0700
Calibration and calibration:
1. Connect the calibration water pipe, the calibration water pipe is connected to the copper connection on the right side of the drain valve, and open the drain valve;2. If you want to verify the water pressure value of 0~2M
range water pressure valuerde, the test device should be placed in the lower position, make sure the water pipe has a vertical height of 2M;
3. Put the non-empty control plate on the test hole;
4. Press the Start button- ->Press the Stop button to mark the zero point of the water column on the water pipe or on the corresponding reference scale;
5. Select the 100cmH2O/min file for the ascent rate (the goal is not to make the calibration process take too long);
6. Press the Reset button --> Start button to start calibration;
7. Start the instrument, the water column in the water pipe will gradually rise, compare the height of the water column in the water pipe with the digital display value of the instrument;
8. If there are air bubbles in the water column in the water pipe, the air bubbles must be drained, otherwise the water column height value will be incorrect.
Benefits and features:
1. The companyhas been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can do various
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of a long delivery time for ordering spare parts;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and care for test instruments that meet the new standards in time.