The fabric moisture permeability tester is used to test the moisture permeability of medical clothing, light industrial materials, textiles, sportswear and other materials to evaluate their moisture permeability. It is independently developed and produced by our company Standard Group (Hong Kong) Co ., Ltd. main products.
1. Moisture absorption (desiccant) method:
Hygroscopic desiccant (anhydrous calcium chloride) particles (0.63~2.5mm) in a oven at 160°C for 3 hours to keep the desiccant dry. Put the desiccant into the test cup so that it is about 4mm lower than the sample, put the positive cup of the sample into the test instrument, after about 1 hour of test humidity adjustment time, weigh it, and after a certain time, weigh it again Heavy.
The weight difference of the second weighing is used in the formula to calculate the moisture permeabilitytendency of the sample.
IOS 12704.1, ASTM E96 Method A, C, E, JIS L 1099 A-1
2. Evaporation (positive cup Water method) method:
Use a graduated cylinder to inject water at the same temperature as the test condition, and the amount of water used is in accordance with the requirements of each standard. Place the test sample on the test cup and place the cup in the test instrument, balance for a period of time, weigh to obtain the initial weight, and weigh again after a period of testing. The mass difference in the second second is used in the formula to obtain the moisture permeability of the sample.
IOS 1204.2 Method A, ASTM E96 Method B, E, JIS L1099 A-2, BS 7209
3. Evaporation method (inverted cup water method):
Use a graduated cylinder to inject water with the sametemperature as the test condition. The amount of water is based on the requirements of each standard. The test sample is placed on the test cup and the cup is inverted and placed in the test instrument. After balancing for a while, it is weighed to obtain the original weight. After a test period, it is weighed again. The mass difference in the second second is used in the formula to obtain the moisture permeability of the sample.
IOS 12704.2 method B, ASTM E96 method BW
4. Potassium vinegar method:
In the test Inject a saturated potassium vinegar solution in the beaker about 2/3 of the height of the beaker, seal the sample to the test beaker and place it upside down in the test water tank. Weigh the total mass of the test cup before the test and the total mass of the test cup after 15 minutes.
JIS L1099 Method B-1, JIS L1099 Method B-2, ISO 14956
1. The company has been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can do various p>
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of long delivery time for spare parts ordering;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and care for test instruments that meet the new standards in time.