The taber wear-resistant testing machine is a conventional laboratory testing equipment. It is a test equipment developed and produced by our company QINSUN It is a cost-effective and complete after-sales service. It is used to quickly and accurately measure the wear resistance of materials. , with very ideal stability, high accuracy and multi-functional functions, suitable for abrasion testing of leather, cloth, paint, paper, floor tiles, plywood, glass, plastic floor, natural rubber and other materials, with a single station, and in addition, the wear-resistant testing machine of Taber calibrate some key components before testing, as follows.
1. Wheel position
The installation position of the rubber wheel is related to the center of the sample holder, and the requirements are strict. The lateral distance from the fixed edge of the left wheel to the center of the specimen holder should be 25.8 mm (11/64 inch); the distancefrom the same point to the fixed edge of the right wheel should be 27.4 mm (15/64 inch). Because the relationship between the friction wheel made of emery and the center of the sample holder
is not great, and the requirement is not. It is very strict, so it is recommended by convention to take an average of 26.6 mm (13/64 inch) from the fixed position of the wheels on both sides to the center of the specimen holder.
2. Wheel Bearing
The two pairs of friction wheel bearings are mounted on the free end of the axle arm to support the friction wheel. However, there are no strict requirements for the degree of freedom of rotation of the bearing.
3. Platform Position
The vertical distance from the top of the sample holder to the center of the pivot point of the abrasion tester arm should be 25 mm (1 inch). This dimension prevents errors when installing thrust bearings or similar devicesates that can support the specimen table. To keep the platform in the position indicated above, all parts must work together properly. The specimen platform must rotate on its surface. If this is not possible and tends to wobble, the holder and adapter, or the thrust bearings used to support the specimen holder, must be replaced.
4. Platform speed
The platform rotates at approximately 70 rpm.
5. Load adjustment, counterweight
The counterweight of the rotating double-head abrasion tester is used to reduce the load of the friction wheel on the sample. This counterweight was not used because research has shown that counterweights with unequal arms can distort test results.
Selection of test wheels:
1. Due to the difference in abrasive quality between rubber wheels of the same quality, the wheels used for each special test are used are selected in accordance with the regulations Mo, in order to reduce this difference. All rubber wheels are individually tested on a selected piece of known reference material to identify small changes in wear resistance. Divide the wheelsets into three pairs and keep them within the specified tolerances. Then use it according to the established set.
2. When using emery discs, a pair of used discs should be comparable in wear resistance. Tested on selected standard fabrics. Once a satisfactory pair of wheels has been obtained, they can be used indefinitely as long as there is no change in the quality of their grinding, i.e. the wheels are not clogged with material that cannot be easily removed.
Advantages and features:
1. The company has been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years and has a after-salesservice team;
> 2. Can be different
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of long delivery time for spare parts ordering;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and care for test instruments that meet the new standards in time.