The combustion tester for car interior materials is suitable for all kinds of textile fabrics, clothes, tents, etc., especially for determining the relative burning rate, flame retardancy and horizontal combustion performance of car interior fabrics. T8410 Test Method, QINSUN is a manufacturer and customers in need are welcome to inquire timely.
Steps to Test Performance:
1. Take out the pre-treated sample, place the braided or tufted sample on a flat table and use a suitable comb. side in the opposite direction of the stack.
2. Light the gas lamp when the gas lamp air inlet is closed and adjust the flame according to the flame height marking plate to determine the flame height
is 38mm. Before starting a test, the flame must burn continuously in this condition for at least 1 minute and then go out.
3. PlPlace the exposed side of the sample in the sample holder. Install the sample so that both sides and one end are clamped by the U-shaped bracket and the free end is aligned with the opening of the U-shaped bracket. When the sample width is insufficient, the U-shaped support cannot clamp the sample, or the free end of the sample is soft and easy to bend, causing unstable combustion, the sample is placed on the sample holder with heat-resistant metal wire for combustion test .
4. Push the sample holder into the combustion box, place the sample in the combustion box and place it horizontally. Light the gas lamp with the air inlet of the gas lamp closed and make the flame height 38mm, place the free end of the sample into the flame to ignite for 15 seconds, and then extinguish the flame (close the valve of the gas lamp).
5. The flame burns forward from the free end of the sample and begins to burntiming when the root of the propagating flame crosses a marker line. Pay attention to observe the flame propagation of the faster burning side, and the timing is based on the faster flame propagating side.
6. When the flame reaches the second mark line or the flame goes out before the second mark line is reached, stop the timing at the same time, and the timing is also based on the side where the flame spreads faster. If the flame goes out before the second mark is reached, measure the burning distance from the first mark to when the flame goes out. The burning distance refers to the length of the burnt part on the surface or inside of the sample.
7. If the unexposed surface of the sample is cut, the timing should be based on the flame propagation velocity of the exposed surface.
8. The burn rate requirement does not apply to the surface being usedformed by cutting the sample.
9. If the sample burns slowly for a long time from the beginning of the timing, the test can be stopped when the test timing is 20 minutes, and the burning time and burning distance can be recorded.
Benefits and features:
1. The company has been in the testing of instruments and has a after-sales service team;
2. Be able to solve various problems in time and quickly and relieve customers' concerns;
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of long delivery time for ordering to resolve spare parts;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance Maintenance service;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep track of the update of industry standards and provide instruments testing that meet the new standards in a timely manner.