The manual tear tester is used to test the tear strength of textiles, woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics, coated fabrics and medical clothing. QINSUN is the manufacturer. Welcome customers need to inquire.
1. Mechanical type, pointer display
2. Test range: 400, 800, 1600, 32006400gms (counterweight optional) ;
3. Test Accuracy: ±0.5%;
4. Pendulum Restoration: Manual.
When the single seam method is torn, a force triangle is formed at the fabric tear . When the tensioned weft yarns in the sample are gradually separated up and down, the warp yarns that are not directly under tension begin to shift relative to the tensioned weft yarns and gradually close in to form an approximately triangular region. At the bottom of the crack topAt the same time, the warp yarns in the tensioned triangle are under tension together, and the warp yarn near the bottom of the triangle bears the greater force, and the force on the other warp yarns gradually decreases according to a certain load gradient.
Due to the frictional resistance between the yarns, sliding is limited. When sliding, the tension of the warp increases rapidly and the deformation elongation also increases sharply. When the first warp yarn that forms the basis of the tensioned triangle is stretched to break stretch, this warp yarn breaks, and the tensioned state of the second warp yarn is immediately transformed into the state before the front warp yarn breaks, so repeated, the warp yarn one Roots are continuously broken one by one, creating a fracture surface like a knife cut. It can be seen that when the single seam method is torn, the broken yarn is the yarn of the non-tension system, and the direction ofn the tensile force is perpendicular to the original axis of the broken yarn. 64,000mN weight, also with heavy specimen cutters.
Advantages and features:
1. The company has been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can be on time
, handle various problems quickly and unburden customers;
3. Spare parts are available, solve the problem of ordering spare parts with long lead times;
4. Offer outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and provide test instruments to meet the new standards in time.