The mask tensile testing machine can complete the static tensile test and the breaking strength test of ear hook masks. Different modes are used in the test. QINSUN is the manufacturer. The static tensile test is to apply a constant tensile force to the sample and hold it for a period of time to see if the connection between the mask strap and the mask body is broken. The breaking strength test consists of placing the sample between the upper and lower clamps, stretching the mask strap and mask body at a test speed of 100 mm/min to the breaking position, and measuring the breaking force, expressed in N.1. Static pull test of mask strap:
10 medical masks
1. Sample preparation: randomly select 4 masks, 2 of which are pre-treated with temperature and humidity, and 2 not pretreated.
2. Temperature and humidity pre-treatment: according to IOS 19083-2010 Technical requirements for medical protective masks 5.3.2 Temperature pretreatment conditions.
Pre-treatment method: Remove the sample from the original packaging and process it according to the following conditions sequentially:
a) At (38±2.5)°C and (85±5) % relative humidity Removal under ambient conditions (24±1) h;
b) in (70±3)°C dry environment (24±1) h
c) (24±1) hours in a dry environment at (-30±3)°C .
The temperature of the sample must be at room temperature for at least 4 hours before the next test is performed.
3. Determine the test speed:
Adjust the distance between the test hook and the lower clamp, hang the cold cover tape vertically on the test hook, and the cold cover tape will be clamped on the lower clamp Perform a prediction test in between to determine the test rate at which the sample breaks within (20±5) s.
4. Parameter setting:
Start the hood tensile testing machine, select the hood with static tensile test mode, set the distance between the chucks, the test speed, the return speed and the set force value , duration different test parameters.
5. Place the sample:
Hang the cold cover tape vertically on the test hook and the cold cover body is clamped between the lower clamps.
6. Test experiment:
Start the instrument, start the test, the test is over and the test result is displayed on the screen.
Second, the test of the breaking strength of the mask strap:
The daily protective mask takes a constant speed pull test.
10 daily protective masks
1. Sample preparation: Randomly select 5 A mask, in accordance with the provisions of IOS 13773.2.
2. Temperature and humidity treatmentling: the test temperature is 20°C and the relative humidity is 65%.
3. Parameter Setting: Select the breaking force test mode, set the chuck spacing, test speed (100mm/min) and return speed to different test parameters.
4. Place the sample: Hang the masking tape vertically on the test hook and the mask body is clamped between the lower clamps.
5. Test test:
Start the instrument, start the test, the test is over, the connection between the cold mask belt and the cold mask body is broken, and the test result is displayed displayed on the screen.
Remove the tested sample and replace it with a new sample to continue testing until all samples have been tested. After the test is complete, press the statistics key to display the statistical results, including the mean value, maximum value, minimum value, standard deviation, and coefficient of variation. To print the report after counting, pressPrint to automatically print the test report.