The digital automatic bursting strength tester is used to measure the expansion force and expansion performance of various textiles, non-woven fabrics and other materials when simultaneously loaded in warp, weft and all directions (elastic membrane method), Standard Group (Hong Kong ) Co., Ltd. is a manufacturer and welcomes customers who need information.
Experimental bursting time:
The bursting time refers to the time required for the bursting process. IOS 7742.1-2005 has clear rules about the burst time, but the instrument cannot set the burst time, so the specified burst time must be achieved by controlling the burst speed. When the burst area is 7.3 cm2, the relationship between the burst rate and the burst time of the three samples is. There is no linear relationship between the burst time and the burst rate, which is caused by the non-linear stress-strain relationship in the fabric. For different fabricfen, the rate of change of the bursting rate corresponding to the bursting time is different, but the general trend is that the bursting time decreases with the increase of the bursting rate, and in a small range, the bursting rate and the bursting time have a certain linear relationship. Therefore, when adjusting the burst time, the desired burst time can be derived from the result of the first test.
Clamp the sample above the rubber diaphragm, increase the volume of the liquid at a constant rate, let the liquid press the diaphragm to expand, burst it sample and the sample will burst The force is the difference between the fluid pressure and the elastic strength of the diaphragm.
1. Batch Sampling - As a batch sample to be tested, randomly select a certain amount of material performance or delivery.
2. Laboratory sampling - the laboratorymsampling for testing is to remove at least 1 meter from the outside of each roll of batch sampling and then take a cloth sample with a width of 1 meter. Circular knitted fabric selected from batch samples or strip samples cut at least 305 mm wide from each roll.
3. Test Samples - take 10 samples for each sample and each sample must be at least 125mm2.
1. Routine Tester Calibration - test five pieces of standard aluminum foil on check Tester at least one times a month. The average burst strength of five standard pieces of aluminum foil should not exceed ±5% of the value on the foil package.
2. Calibration of the pressure gauge - Calibrate the pressure gauge to be consistent with the inclination angle during use and use the piston type or mercury column pressure correction method. Calibrate with the pressure gauge in the position it normally wouldto use.
3. If no agreement can be reached, test the tester according to the instructions in Tappi Method T-403OS-74.
① Place sample in standard atmosphere humidity control, take a representative sample suitable for the size of the test area and take 3 parallel samples for each test.
② Select a membrane with a suitable test area, adjust the hydraulic speed and control the bursting time within a reasonable range.
③Load the sample on the membrane so that the sample is in a pressureless state.
④ Start the equipment after zeroing, record the burst rate, time, height and strength, and calculate the average value.