The Martindale Abrasion Test is an abrasion test for textile products based on the standard system of the Martindale method and its relationship. This test is used to test the abrasion resistance of fabrics. The abrasion resistance is the key to the quality of textile products. An important indicator that directly affects the durability and use effect of the product Abrasion resistance refers to the characteristics of resistance to wear during repeated friction between fabrics or with other fabrics. The machine used to test the abrasion resistance of fabrics is the Martindale Abrasion Tester. QINSUN is the manufacturer. Customers in need are welcome to inquire.
1. Under a certain pressure, the round dust sample rubs against the standard abrasive according to the movement trace of the Lissajous curve, resulting in the test. damaged, and the abrasion resistance of the fabric becomes uexpressed by the number of times the sample has been damaged.
2. Under a certain pressure, the circular sample is rubbed against the fabric of the same material in the movement trajectory of the Lissajous figure. After reaching the specified number of revolutions, the pilling level of the sample is evaluated.
1. The sample is parked in the laboratory environment for more than 8 hours;
2. Cut a piece of sample from the flat part of the sample, if it is a insole, it must be cut to the place of transfer;
3. Remove the load and load shaft from the test machine;
4. Remove the top plate and test fixture ;
p> 5. Sample device: Loosen the retaining ring on the test fixture, remove the hold-down piece from the sample, place the sample in the base of the testtop position, put a sample gasket between the sample and the test fixture base, then put the sample pressing on the sample gasket and fix it with a fixing ring;
6. Wool felt and friction cloth device: loosen the fixing screw to fix the fixing ring, put the wool felt on the base and then spread the friction cloth, press a 2.5 kg pressure plate in the center of the friction cloth, replace the fixing ring and tighten the fixing screw;
7. Place replace the top plate and insert the load shaft (12KPA), break through the round hole of the top plate;
8. Place the test fixture with the sample facing down on the base device and adjust the round groove of the test fixture to align with the load shaft so that the load shaft is inserted into the circular groove of the test fixture;
9. Set the number of times according to the standard, start the switch, start the test, and automatically stop after thereaching the set number of times.