The Martindale Abrasion Test is an abrasion test for textile products based on the standard system of the Martindale method and its relationship. This test is used to test the abrasion resistance of fabrics. The abrasion resistance is the key to the quality of textile products. An important indicator that directly affects the durability and use effect of the product. Abrasion resistance refers to the interaction between the fabric or other
The property of a fabric to resist wear during repeated friction. The machine used to test the abrasion resistance of fabrics is the Martindale Abrasion Tester. QINSUN is the manufacturer. Customers in need are welcome to inquire.
1. Under a certain pressure, the round dust sample rubs against the standard abrasive according to the movement trace of the Lissajous curvee, resulting in the test. damaged, and the abrasion resistance of the fabric is expressed by the number of times the sample is damaged.
2. Under a certain pressure, the circular sample is rubbed against the fabric of the same material in the movement trajectory of the Lissajous figure. After reaching the specified number of revolutions, the pilling level of the sample is evaluated.
1. The sample is parked in the lab environment for more than 8 hours;< /p
2. Cut a test piece from the flat part of the test piece. If it is an insole, it must be cut to the transfer part;
3. Remove the load and load shaft from the test machine;
4. Remove the top plate and the test fixture;
5. Sample device: loosen the fixing ring on the test fixture, remove the sample compact and place the sample in the base of the testsetup, put a piece of sample gasket between the sample and the base of the test fixture, then put the sample gland on the sample gasket and fix it with a fixing ring;p>
6. Wool felt and friction cloth device: loosen the fixing screw fix the fixing ring, place the wool felt on the base and spread the friction cloth, press a 2.5 kg pressure plate in the center of the friction cloth, replace the fixing ring and tighten the fixing screw;
7. Replace the top plate, insert the welding shaft (12KPA) through the round hole of the top plate;
8 Place the test fixture with the sample facing down, place it on the base device, adjust the circular groove of adjust the test fixture so that it is aligned with the load shaft, so that the load shaft is inserted into the round groove of the test fixture; p>
9. Set the number of times according to the standard, start Switch to start the test and stop automaticallyafter reaching the set number of times.