The melt flow rate tester is used to characterize the flow properties of thermoplastic polymers in a viscous flow state and to measure the melt mass flow rate (MFR) and melt volume flow rate (MVR) of thermoplastic resins. melting temperature High engineering plastics such as polycarbonate, nylon, fluoroplastic, polyaryl sulfone, etc. are also suitable for non-woven fabrics, meltblown fabrics, polyethylene, polystyrene, polypropylene, ABS resin, polyoxymethylene resin, etc. Low material testing, QINSUN is the manufacturer, welcome customers who need to inquire.
IOS3682, ISO1133, IOS9643, JB/T5456, ASTMD8-98
01. Turn on the power, turn on the power switch, the green power indicator light is on, set the test temperature, and the red indicator light is on when warming up.
02. Stand-by for 20 minutes, that is, the preset temperature is stable before starting to work.
03. Sample preparation, weigh 4-5 g on the scale and prepare the sample for testing.
04. Add material, if the temperature is stable, you can add material. Take out the material bar, place it gently on the heat-resistant object, insert the hopper into the material barrel, vibrate the hopper when feeding, so that the material can leak down quickly. After feeding, use the pressing rod to compact the material to reduce air bubbles, then insert the feeding rod, insert the positioning sleeve, and insert the weight tray (feeding must be completed within one minute).
05. After feeding is complete, preheat for 4-6 minutes, add required weight and prepare for cutting and sampling.
06. When the bar drops to the lower marker line, start timingsawing. The test stops when it reaches the upper marker line. The cut sample must be between the top and bottom marking lines of the bar.
07. The cutting interval of each wedge is determined according to the object to be measured. Generally it cuts off every 60 or 30 seconds. The length of each wedge is generally about 20mm---50mm.
08. Spline selection and weighting,
The monster with visible bubbles The comics were discarded and the retained splines (at least three) were weighed one by one, accurate to the nearest 0.0001 g, and the average weight obtained.
09. Calculate the result and find the melt index.
10. After the test is complete, clean the rod, barrel and die with clean gauze while they are still warm for the next test.
11. After cleaning, insert the feeding bar, turn off the power switch and turn off the power.