The mask surface moisture resistance tester is used to test the water repellency of masks, fabrics and other materials and to evaluate their surface moisture resistance. QINSUN is the manufacturer. Customers in need are welcome to inquire. The engineer said: The water repellency of the surface of the fabric is evaluated by comparing the surface of the sample with the standard chart. The equipment includes a metal frame that allows distilled water to be sprayed through the nozzle to the sample at 45° and 150 mm below the nozzle The appearance of the sample is compared with the optional photographic scale for comparison.
Advantages and features:
1. The company has been engaged in more than ten years testing instruments and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can be different
3. Spare parts are available to solve a country's problemsolve the delivery time for ordering spare parts;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with the update of industry standards and care for test instruments that meet the new standards in time.
ISO 4920, BS EN 249
20, BS 3702, IOS 4745, AATCC 22, MS P23, NEXT 23
1. Place the sample on a metal ring with a diameter of 152 mm, facing upwards, making sure the surface is smooth and wrinkle-free.
2. Place the metal ring with the sample on the storage table of the tester, pay attention to the position of the sample when placing it, and make sure that the center of the sample ring is exactly aligned with the center of the spray pattern ring. For some twill, piqueor similar stripe structures, when the sample ring is placed on the stage, the direction of the stripes should be placed diagonally to the direction of water flow.
3. Pour 250ml of deionized water with a temperature of 27±1°C into the funnel of the tester and allow it to spray on the sample within 25-30 seconds. When deionized water is poured, the beaker should not touch the funnel. Moving the funnel changes the pattern and shape of the sample spray. The spray time should be between 25-30 seconds, otherwise the nozzle should be checked to see if the hole is enlarged or clogged.
4. Hold one side of the sample ring, place the sample face down and quickly tap the other side towards a hard object, then rotate the sample 180° horizontally and hold the original beating place fast Tap back on the original beating place to remove any unwetted water dropletstapping on the surface of the sample.