The protective clothing tear strength tester is used to measure the tear strength of various woven fabrics, such as protective clothing and non-woven fabrics. Our company QINSUN is an independently developed manufacturer and produced, cost-effective and after-sales The service is complete, and customers in need are welcome to inquire.
1. Tear force range: A hammer: 0～ 16N ;B hammer : 0~32N;C hammer: 0~64N;
2. Force measurement accuracy: ≤±1 division;
3. Sample size: 100( L)× 63(W)mm ;
4. Incision length: 20 ± 0.2 mm;
5. Tear length: 43 mm;
6. Combined test weights meet different test requirements; p>
7. Test range: 200cN, 400cN,
800cN , 1600cN, 3200cN, 6800cN, 13600cN and 30000cN;
8. The test units are MN, CN, N, G, KG, OZ, LB optioncell.
1. Use a screw to prevent the sector hammer from swinging during transportation . fan-shaped hammer is attached to the support seat, which must be removed before use.
2. After removing the fixing screws, it should be installed on a sturdy workbench with good shock absorption, and a 2mm ~ 3mm thick hard rubber pad should be filled.
Advantages and features:
1. The company has been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can be different
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of long delivery time for spare parts ordering;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up to date withthe update of industry standards and provide test instruments that meet the new standards on time.