The car interior atomization tester is a test device independently developed and produced by QINSUN, with high cost performance and complete after-sales service.Welcome customers who have any questions.It will be used to test automotive interior plastic parts, polyurethane, textiles, leather, adhesives, non-woven fabrics, thermoplastic elastomers and other materials at high temperature volatility.
Advantages and features:
1. The company has been engaged in instrument testing for more than ten years and has a after-sales service team;
> 2. Can be different
3. Spare parts are available to solve the problem of long delivery time for spare parts ordering;
4. Provide outsourced maintenance services;
5. Long-term supply of various commonly used test instruments;
6. Keep up with industry updateion standards and ensure test instruments that meet the new standards on time.
DIN75201, ISO6452, ISO17071, SAEJ1756, QB/T2728, BSE
< img alt=Lab Test Instrument src=/images/img/1.jpg>N14288, PV3920, PV3015, ES-X83231, NESM0161, D451727, GM9305P, TSM0503G
The gas evaporated from the sample heated in the atomizing cup is condensed on the low temperature glass plate, and the gloss of the glass plate before and after condensation is measured, values are compared and calculated, and the fog value of the sample can be obtained. (Standard Configuration)
The gas vaporized after the sample is heated in the atomizing cup is condensed on the low temperature glass plate and through the condensation of the glass plate for and after By comparing and calculating the haze value, the haze value of thesample are obtained. (purchased separately)
The gas vaporized from the sample heated in the atomizing cup is condensed on the aluminum foil at low temperature, and the weight change for and after the condensation of the aluminum foil is weighed, the atomization condensation weight of the sample can be obtained. (Standard configuration, balance purchased separately)